That Liar

Tae and I decided to go down to the living room once Jungkook laid down for bed.

"Did you see his outfit?!" Tae whisper shouted as we plopped our butts down on his couch.

"Yes I saw." I couldn't get his perfect body out of my head.  I'm gay everyone knows I'm attracted to guys. Just something in me never wanted to hide who I liked even if I didn't like anyone.

I've always just known. Sure I've thought plenty of male classmates or tv stars were attractive. Today however was the first time I wanted to kiss them.

I couldn't stop myself from getting close to him again so I could smell his perfume. I whispered in his ear and that got him to blush. I loved it.

When Jungkook was unpacking and he kept bending over to show me his perfect ass I had to stop myself from leaning over to slap it. During our BBQ earlier I kept glancing at Namjoon who kept checking him out. I really hope I don't have competition.

"So what do you think his talent is?"

"Not sure. He did mention his gift was remembering shit." I said thinking of his sad face. "Maybe he just has a good memory like those with photographic memory."

"That's BS. He probably has no Korean blood in him and it's all BS."

"We could look up the name he said. I mean google does exist." I shrugged as I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone.

"It was John I think."

"No Jeon....Jeon Jungkook." I corrected him as I typed in his name.

Complete shock came flooding onto Tae's and I's faces. Besides the hair and their eye color they look identical.

Jeon Jeong-gukBorn Sept 1st 1997- Died Oct 9th 2015A Loving Brother

Jeon Jeong-guk
Born Sept 1st 1997- Died Oct 9th 2015
A Loving Brother

"Jeon Jungkook was shot by a gang in the college campus. He pulled the gun towards himself to protect a fellow classmate.

In court it was revealed that Jungkook was forced into prostitution at the age of 16 by the gang he was eventually killed by.

With the murder of Jungkook the police were able to take down key members in the Dead Dragon gang.  Police discovered more victims in the apartment Jungkook was believed to live in.

His family and friends call him a hero. Almost no photos exist of the Jeon Jungkook and the ones that do are evidence for child sexual exploitation. The few photos provided are from his boyfriend Min Yoongi."

I almost dropped my phone when I read the name. My own name. Yoongi. Our last names are different but still Yoongi is not a common name.