Over Shadowed

I was currently still tied, sat on Jimins lap. Namjoon was rubbing my exposed legs all while our lips and tongues danced together.

I kept my eyes closed I had to concentrate and just sink into their touch. I can't look around I can't look at their positions all I can do is be in the moment.

I soon felt Jimin's lips on my exposed neck. I could feel his hesitation with how his lips felt so unsure on my skin. If he's nervous then I'm going to try everything to make him comfortable.... satisfied.

With my tied hands I moved them down to his pants. However he stopped me. "P-please don't." He spoke lowly. I of course couldn't answer but I just relaxed my fingers and hands as I melted into Namjoon's kiss once more.

Namjoon and I had a good make out session with Jimin kissing my neck from time to time. Yoongi told him to play with my nipples sometime later and that's when my mind started to go blank.

Everything in me was screaming for friction to be touched but the moment I moaned Yoongi had everyone step away from me. I was still tied just laying on the bed panting. You'd have to be blind to not see the tent I had in my small pink shorts.

"Please.....d-don't stop." I whined a bit as I turned myself to face them. Hobi, Jin, And Tae all kept their heads down not able to look at me. Jimin just had this blank stare but he wasn't looking at me he was looking through me.

Namjoon and Yoongi both looked hungry but kept themselves back. I can't lie they looked so hot with how they eyed me.

"Do you want to be touched?" Namjoon asked in such a seductive tone it made my body shiver.

"Y-yes p-please."

"Then we want the truth....all of it." My stomach dropped at Yoongi's words.

They planned this?

I turned my head to look away from them and stare at the ceiling. Closing my eyes while I began to cool down my stupid hormones and urges. No way was I going to get them killed.

"Not so fast Leo we need to keep you in the mood." My body jumped in electricity as my eyes shot open to see my nipples once again being teased and played with. This time by Tae who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"W-why are y-you mmmmmm d-doing this?" I couldn't hold back a small moan while I bit my bottom lip to finish my question to Tae.

"We know you're lying about something now please just tell us the truth so this can stop!" Hobi yelled. "The truth now!"

I just stayed silent Tae eventually stopped with a harsh sigh. "Guys I told you he would be able to hold out longer than us."

"No." Namjoon pulled Tae away and connected his lips to mine. His hand on my waist as our pelvis's brushed against each other. I was once again getting lost in his touch. Namjoon then started to attack my neck not even allowing my mind to process anything.

"Where are you from?" The voice of Yoongi came to my ears all while my mind stayed on the sensation of Namjoon's wet tongue on my neck. "I said where are you from?"

"E-everywhere." I shakily answered and that got Namjoon to start playing with my nipples fuck.

"What is your talent?"

"L-languages I-information!" Oh gosh I just want this to stop I'm going crazy and I can't do anything about it.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi was just asking well interrogating me so casually and I hated it.

"C-can't f-forget." I stuttered before Namjoon reconnected his hungry lips to mine.

"Why are you here?"