Nira

This was all so much.

I finally found out about my birthmarks and about my great grandmother Nira but everything was so much so fast.

I'm glad Yoongi and Namjoon brought us here but I just wish I had more time to process all this.

What we did learn is that none of us are Blood related to the ones we look alike from 70 years ago.

Jesi said that Yoongi was buried with Jungkook 8 years ago. Namjoon from that time did find love but it was short for he died of cancer right before their 10 year anniversary.

Jimin died while working undercover 8 years after Jungkook died. Taehyung married a fellow doctor later in his life before he had a heart attack at 51.

Hoseok married a dancer never had kids and both died in a car accident 22 years ago.

Seokjin and Jeong married and had a daughter. Sadly their daughter died at 5 years old. They never tried for another child both too broken. Jeong passed away 6 years before Seokjin followed her.

It was hard listening to all of these people's stories. Jesi would point to each picture and each person as he talked about them. The others listened to every word but also still in shock by how they share the same faces and names.

I myself was thinking back to my own family history. I'm the only one that is connected to this nice man. He thanked me because he got to see his hyung again but I feel like my face was a big tease.

I am not Jeon Jungkook I am Leo Wing. Jungkook saved so many and I watched as so many horrible things done to innocent people. I don't deserve his face or even meeting his younger brother.

The others though I feel like I roped them into this life and this confusion. Like Jesi said we are not them. I don't want these nice wonderful people to question who they are or what they want just because they share a name and face with those that are dead.

I feel like I should be like Mi Sun a person that once she got her freedom worked hard for what she wanted. Jesi said she didn't want Yoongi to be the only one to walk the world alone. So after Jimin was killed she focused strictly on dancing died happy but alone.

"Thank you for meeting us Mr.Jeon." I spoke kinda interrupting his story to the others but I had to leave I was starting to feel claustrophobic.

"Oh of course Leo.... thank you for letting me meet you. I just wish the others were here." I gave him a quick hug before I quickly left the room as tears went down my face.

"He reminds me so much of him." Mr.Jeon spoke as we all watched Leo bolt from the room.

"I'll go check on him."

"No leave him be. He needs to be alone right now." Mr.Jeon said wisely before Namjoon left to follow him.

"So what do we do now?" Jin asked as he looked at the old photos of basically our older selves in our 30s.

"Be there for each other...especially Leo. Just like Jungkook he would rather keep the pain all for himself.

If Yoongi or Namjoon hyung were here they would beg you to look out for him."

"I think you should know that....that our government asked him to go undercover into the black market. He is currently in hiding of people that live in that world. How can we help him and keep him safe?" I asked feeling slightly guilty about what happened to the original Jungkook. The one that saved my look alikes life.

Mr.Jeon however looked down at the photographs before he went through the pages before stopping. The picture he stopped on was of Yoongi playing the piano while a woman sat on the floor and pet an old black lab.

"That's Nira....Leo's great grandmother and that is Thunder the dog she shared with Mi Sun, Jeong, and Jungkook. After Thunder died she broke. She ran away stopped all contact.

Sandeul hyung got intel that she fled to Germany but until Leo said who he was I had no idea she lived to have a child."

"What was in Germany?" Namjoon asked.

"The only connection any of my hyungs thought of was that some of the Dead dragons fled to there. Listen what Nira, Jeong, Mi Sun, and Jungkook went through was something no one should experience.

Jeong found Seokjin. Mi Sun devoted herself to dance just as my sister did and Jungkook.

Well Jungkook always had his love for Yoongi. Yes my brother was killed but Mi Sun, Jeong, and Nira always said how much Jungkook thought of and loved him.

Nira didn't have anything or anyone to help her move on. She always stayed trapped and locked up always finding different drugs to cope. I think she might of gone to find the dead dragons in hopes of something.

Wether to kill them. Have them kill her. Or have them use her just as before.

Leo seems to be going down the same path. You need to be there for him in any way he needs. You don't want him to be lost where he doesn't care about anything but the past."

Mr.Jeons words went deep. I could tell by the looks on everyone's faces that they are all thinking the same thing.

How the hell are we supposed to protect him?

We said our goodbyes and thank you's to Mr.Jesi Jeon before we left. Yes is was a weird morning but he seemed to have some type of closure. However we are far from closure.

Yoongi nudged my shoulder making me look up in the direction he was facing. It was Leo.

He was sat on a bench the sun shining right on him. His blonde and red dyed hair looking so shiny and beautifully blinding at the same time. He was looking down at his lap.

As we all walked closer I could see he was holding the notes that Yoongi wrote... the first Yoongi. Jimin carried the photo book and took a seat next to Leo smiling.

"Did you read any of it yet?"

Leo shook his head no before he chuckled. "I'm too scared to."