Snake

Leo Wing.

His name won't leave my thoughts. I let him into my home, into my life, and into my bed.  The moment he danced at my party I was hooked. The way he charmed me with his eyes and body. He was more of a snake than a snake charmer.

The moment he smiled at me with his cute adorable innocent smile he was everything. I wanted to spoil him more when he refused my gifts.

I got frustrated the more he turned me down. Unfortunately I let my guard down with him. I never wanted him to leave my side. My colleagues were jealous of who I constantly had on my lap. I also loved showing off his body so the less material he had on the more my men envied me.

Being gay in my country isn't a sin nor is it talked about. In my home beauty is beauty and that's all there is to it.

Sadly the night he disappeared from my bed I had to flee my home. So many of my men died just trying to leave.

The way I grew up was blood for blood. Now sadly for the beautiful snake I have my connections with the black market and found out he is wanted by a lot of people just like myself.

Myself and a few other higher ups of the black market joined forces to track down the intoxicating boy that charmed us all. Unfortunately when we got to his last known location he was no where to be found.

We were fortunate enough to find his boss and associate who was older than Leo. Unfortunately the younger of the two wasn't able to survive through the torture we gave him. If I had a heart I would of felt bad for him. He also must of truly hated the boss and yet he kept his mouth shut about the one I was looking for.

The boss however didn't seem to have a care in the world once the other was dead he tried to negotiate his life for information about the boy. I wasn't surprised really he was a weasel at heart.

I was however shocked about the information he spilt. I paid off the other leaders I worked with so I could handle the boy myself. I was humiliated and manipulated by a pretty boy who doesn't understand true fear yet.

A man who works for me at the police department I had him find out everything he knew about the boy from the information his now dead boss gave me. He also used face recognition software to hopefully find him faster.

It's been 3 months since I last saw him. 3 months where he has been circling my mind. 3 months since I had the perfect creature in my bed. 2 months since he has vanished without a trace.

Soon I will have him again. I'm not entirely sure how I will punish him for how he deceived me but it will be harsh.

His infectious giggle is all I hear. The way he smiled in my memories use to be so pure but now it's like he was only mocking me. Everything that drew me to him was all planned and all apart of his game. His game to snake his way into my life only to learn my secrets and have it crumble.

Just wait Leo Wing no matter where you are in the world you will always have a target on your back.