You

It's been a good 10 minutes since I woke up surrounded by people of my past. Honestly all of that could of just been my imagination trying to give me a reason to fight for them. Yet somewhere in my heart I know it's real.

Jungkook was my past life and because of events that wasn't his fault he lost Luca. Luca sadly couldn't or didn't fight for another chance. Yoongi and Namjoon did though. Their souls fought for another chance to be with their Jungkook.

Now in this life there is Yoongi and Namjoon fighting for me....their Leo.

I want to be their Leo too. I called Yoongi asking him to call me his Bunny. I so badly wanted to feel that connection that Suga Hyung made me feel for all those years. Now finally understanding that it was him and all his past lives calling out to me.

I don't know how I'm going to fight for them but I will.

"How does your head feel?"

"Better than it did....thanks Tae." Taehyung gave me a big rectangular smile and his eyes started to fill with tears. "What happened did I do someth-"

"I never thought I would hear your voice again." He cut me off as he wiped away his falling tears.

"Hey it's okay.....I never thought I'd see you guys again too." I smiled at all of them who didn't know what to say. "Well the good news is time has been really kind to you. You are all so handsome I can only imagine how Jin grew with his looks only getting more striking." I chuckled trying to get the tension in the room to leave.

"Who cares about how we look....we got you back. We found you." Yes Namjoon you found me. Now will you be able to keep me?

"Listen um can I talk to Yoongi and Namjoon alone for a moment?" I asked looking at Hobi, Jimin, and Tae who were a bit surprised but left us alone anyway. "Okay so......listen I."

"Whatever it is I don't want to hear it. Last time I heard your voice it's sounded like you were being beaten. If you are going to say anything about you have to go back to protect us and shit you can forget it. Now that we have you back we are not letting you out of our sight."

"Yoongi."

"He's right. We don't want to hear it if it's about you trying to go back."

"Namjoon, Yoongi.....I've missed you so so much." I said genuinely getting up out of the bed to stand in front of their already standing figures. "I'm really happy to see you both again." I went in and wrapped my arms around Namjoon's waist giving him a hug with my face buried in his chest. 

His hands went to my hips as I felt Yoongi's arms wrapping themselves on my tummy giving me a back hug. If only this was enough to finally have our souls cross over in peace. I know the truth and it definitely isn't.

Gosh they feel so good though.

"We've missed you too." Yoongi spoke into my neck sending me shivers.

"Okay but I do need to tell you something....please sit down." I spoke into Namjoon's firm chest just hoping they don't fight me. I was sad but pleased to feel them both stepping away from me. I turned away to see them both sitting on the bed with their heads down.

"Okay so please let me speak and don't interrupt." I waited till they both nodded their heads before I began. "I'm engaged." I silenced them both like they were dogs and signaled my finger so they will sit again. Both looked equally angry. "Yes and it was from the one that tortured my brother and father to find me.

Anyway um he is a very dangerous man but he wants nothing more than for me to love him. Me going out today was an early wedding gift for me. I am never out like this. That asshole Charlie took advantage of that and you guys. He used what Namjoon did to take me.

Don't ask I don't know. This is one of the reasons I have to go back. Charlie could lie to Linus about everything and you would have a target on your back.

I have to go back to prevent all that. Also........" I took a moment to think I haven't told them this part of my past yet. "Also Linus is helping me track down my uncle."

"What"
"Why?" They asked at the same time.

"My uncle is the one that murdered my mother all before I met Father and Luke. He is helping me track him down so I can talk to him." I smiled walking to them and giving them each a kiss on the forehead. "I know.....my life is complicated. Please stay here.....I love you both."

My wrist was strongly grabbed as my back hit the mattress. I was surprised I even yelped from the shock. I wasn't in pain just was unaware of what to do. Yoongi was above me looking angry and hurt. Namjoon didn't even move he was still sitting there with his head down again.

"No....we can't let you leave again. It was a mistake letting you get in that guy's car from the agency years ago I'm not going to see you leave again."

"Yoongi.....I have to. I Love you both so much. I don't want to come back to find you both dead." His eyes grew so large as he looked down at me.

"You love me...us?" Namjoon asked finally turning his body to look down at me.

"I told you I did. I loved you then and that never went away." My thoughts came to a halt once I felt Yoongi's lips on mine.

I know I've been so back and forth with everything when it comes to them. Just everything in my life was never for myself. Not one thing.

"Wait." I spoke lightly pushing Yoongi away. "Namjoon do you remember that ballet you took me to on our date?"

"Of course I do. Why?"

"Do you remember me telling you about Madame Butterfly's son?" He just nodded as Yoongi looked very confused but stayed silent anyway. "Well me and him are the same in a lot of ways. One difference though is I have the both of you who love me.

It's fine if you don't get it, just know I'm finally making a choice."

"What choice are you making?" They asked in unison.

"You."