Jeon Jesi

"Okay so this all happened in South Korea. Jeon Jungkook was forced into prostitution by a gang known as the Dead Dragons." Namjoon started.

We were at his house not able to sleep until we found any new information. I showed the Article that Tae and I found and Namjoon took it from there.

It was nerve wracking just hearing him type away on the keyboard.

"Okay so everything I'm seeing keeps bringing back to the gang and their crimes. Wow these people were horrible. This is what Leo has to basically face just like Jungkook."

Silence engulfed us before Namjoon began typing again but this time not as frantic as reality was engulfing us.

"The Fuck?"

"What!? What did you find?" I sprang off his bed and peaked over his shoulder to look at the bright screen that lit the room.

Namjoon and I couldn't take our eyes off the screen. It was us but not just us it was the rest of the guys too. The only thing was you could definitely tell they were full Asian decent where as we are part.

Namjoon went to the College page that was in the link and he scrolled through till he found their names and chills went down our spines.

Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung

"I......I don't understand how this is possible." Namjoon whispered.

"Are.....are any of them still alive?"

"I doubt it." Namjoon went and clicked on all of their names and found obituaries for all of them.

"What about family? Someone must know something."

"Seokjin married but nothing is mentioned about his family. Yoongi never married."

He was the one in the pictures with Jungkook. I guess he could never move on after what happened.

Namjoon went through every name and they all had very private lives. That's great for them but I need answers.

"Wait....Jungkook...did he have family. I don't mean kids but siblings?"

It took a few moments before Namjoon stopped typing once a picture of what looked like Jungkook popped up on the screen.

"Jeon Jesi was Jungkook's younger brother and Jeon Juli was Jesi's twin sister."

"I think I already know the answer but are either of them alive?"

Namjoon did his thing as my heart was pounding.

"It shows Juli passed away 3 years ago but Jesi is still alive. I don't know how that helps though."

"Where does he live?"

"Why does it matter? This all happened in South Korea. What are you gonna do call him? You don't know Korean." Namjoon scoffed as he still looked for the information I wanted to know. "I don't believe this..... it shows that he lives 5 towns away from us."

"Why are we here?" Jungkook huffed for like the 100th time today.

I don't blame him though Namjoon and I barged into his and Tae's room waking them both up and forcing them to get dressed. The others were already in the van we rented outside half asleep and just as grouchy.

Once everyone was in the car Namjoon drove as I dealt with their annoying complaints.

So here we are in front of the retirement home that Namjoon was able to find the address of the person who hopefully had all the answers.