Role

Lie.

I have to lie.

I will be alone but at least they will be alive.

"I know when they plan to assassinate the President of Canada." Okay I said that as serious as I could I just hope they believe me.

"Why the hell would anyone want to start anything with Canada?" Great question Namjoon.

"It's because they have been so neutral. They want to start havoc so who better than to rile up the country that has had the longest bit of peace."

They just stayed silent all compilatning the words that just left my mouth. Honestly this is all BS and I'm sad that I am able to come up with such a lie so quickly.

"Who are we to say he is wrong?" Jimin asked with a pondering face.

"What about us? What about the Jungkook that died? What about my dreams?"

"That is something I can't explain." I answered honestly as I looked into Yoongi's eyes. "Now can you please untie me?"

"What about our date? What about what we said to each other?"

Lie.

I have to lie more. For them.

"As I said before you guys are hot. I'm bored and wanted fun. So if you are all down I could definitely handle the 6 of you."

All of them stayed quiet as shock filled the tension filled room. I however tried to make myself more comfortable but at the same time more sexy with my tied legs and hands.

"Guys meet me outside."

"But."

"I said out!" I couldn't help but jump at Yoongi's demanding voice. He cut Namjoon off it was hard to see his pained and sad expression.

I stayed in my position on the bed trying to look like I didn't care that everyone just left. My heart started beating faster as Yoongi came closer slowly climbing on top of me.

The lust in his eyes that I saw the first time I saw him was back. I'm used to see lust from people and I'm fine with seeing it in Namjoon and Yoongi's eyes but I just hoped there was more there than me lying to them.

"You really are just a slut aren't you?" Yoongi's raspy voice asked into my ear. I didn't respond I couldn't. If I retort then he would know I'm just covering up something. Of course it pains my heart to hear him call me that especially with the strong connection I feel with him.

My breath hitched as Yoongi left a soft delicate kiss on my neck. I was expecting him to continue but he got off the bed and left the room closing the door.

That's when I was finally able to let some more tears fall.

"What the Hell?!"

"Just do it."

"No! I'm not Gay!"

"Jin calm down. I just want to see how far he is willing to go."

"But Yoongi.....he was made to do this for years. I'm sure he will go as far as he has to go." Yoongi came out of the room and led us downstairs. He told us he want us to give Jungkook what he wants. He wants to get the truth out in the process.

Jin, Jimin, Hobi and I are not gay. We have no issue that Namjoon and Yoongi are nore the rest of the human race. It's one thing to kiss someone you are not attracted to it's another to perform sexual acts on them.

Now Jungkook has been doing this stuff for years. He has perfected being sexually intimate with people he isn't attracted to. To me this is such a stupid plan. Because Jungkook will last a lot longer than us. I don't mean in the sexual way I mean in keeping up an act.

"Please think about this. You and Namjoon do truly like him and you know he likes you too. But once you cross this line there is no going back. Sure he is saying he wants this but it's an act."

"Tae....you're the one that told us. You could of kept it to yourself but you didn't now we are not leaving till we get the truth." Namjoon spoke sadly as he took a step next to Yoongi showing his support for the plan.

"I'll do it as long as it's consensual. If I see any hesitation this whole plan stops." Jimin stated crossing his arms as he went to stand next to the two.

"I honestly don't want to see any guy naked let alone my best friends." Hobi grumbled as he went to lean against the wall beside Namjoon.

Jin and I looked at each other but knew we had to stay.

After a lot of mental preparation we made our way back upstairs to my shared room with Jungkook well Leo. Yoongi opened the door and there he was lying casually on the bed cheeks slightly red. He looked up at us and his face portrayed happy but in his eyes you could definitely see sadness.

I stopped my tears from falling maybe about 5 minutes after Yoongi left me. I knew they would come back at least one of them would. From what I've learned over the years is no one passes up the opportunity for sex....no one.

Yoongi came in first followed by Namjoon who looked at everything but me. Tae came in with a straight face heading straight to the stupid rope they tied my legs with. Tae kept glancing at me as he untied them until he finally stood back glancing at my bare legs with the new rope burns.

My fair skin colors almost instantly. If I wiggled any more than I did I would probably have rubbed my skin bare to let blood flow out. I don't blame them. They don't know anything and they are in the dark. Also Namjoon saw how I handled myself on our date. It's very possible for they thought I would attack them if they asked a question I didn't want to answer.

Jimin came closer after he threw his shirt off. He glanced at Yoongi before he climbed on the bed sitting himself down. I kept my breathing under control as I was then pulled back and lifted so I was between his legs.

I have to do this.

If I'm anything more to them then they will definitely be killed.

If they see me as a slut and a play thing then he will have no reason to kill them if I'm found.

It's sad since I left the hospital all I can think about is how close I was to being back there. I was so close to being in that world again. I was so close to being discovered. Now I have to face the fact that I have no say. This government wants me to do the same thing I was doing just play a different part. I just wish they had me do that right away instead of having to deal with the aftermath of meeting these guys.

One I lost Suga the day I met Yoongi and that is so painful. Now I have Yoongi upset at me and angry. Angry that I lied. Angry that I am currently lying. I lied to Namjoon. I said to him I wouldn't treat him like Maddam Butterfly but I am. If only I could tell him I'm like her son. I had no choice in anything and I still don't.

If I am to play the role of a whore then I will stop trying to be anything else.