Void

It's been a few days since the incident in the bathroom. I'm not going to lie that was my first kiss and I never expected it to be that wonderful.

I hate however that he had me thinking his name was something else along with him not being honest with me.

Leo Wing.....Jungkook fits him better.

"Dude! Seriously stop staring!"

"Huh what!?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to my friend that was yelling at me.

"You're staring at Jungkook again. Honestly every time I see my dad Jungkook is who he asks about. Now my best friend can't stop dreaming about him. I don't want to be invisible to you too." Tae confessed as he lowered his head. He wasn't angry he was sad and I know that.

"Hey I'm sorry man. I wasn't trying to ignore you. I've just been in my own head is all."

"Yeah. I know."

"So is it true that Henry saw you guys making out in the bathroom?" Hobi asked making Tae look at me in disbelief.

"You Kissed Him!"

"Tae calm down." I put my hand to my head trying to block the stares we were getting in the student filled cafeteria.

"You never kiss anyone. And you kissed him?" Tae asked more calmly while looking at me so intensely.

"Yes okay but can we not talk about it."

"Why not?"

"If you guys are a thing now why isn't he sitting with us?" Jimin asked right after Jin.

"We aren't a thing." I sighed as I looked back at Leo who was eating his food while Kenny had his arm on his back again.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmmmm?" I hummed for Namjoon to continue.

"Listen um..... I was thinking about asking Jungkook out on a proper date." My eyes were no longer at the beautiful boy I kissed just days ago now they were on my friend who wants to ask that boy out.

"Ahhhh."

"Look I find him very attractive and smart. I waited for him to be better adjusted but the way that Kenny guy looks at him.....now you, I want to make my move." Namjoon was a very calculated person.

"Even though you just heard that we made out you still want to ask him out?"

"With a face like his I'm sure he has kissed a lot of people before he came here. I'm not calling him a slut or anything I'm just saying I'm not going to not be interested in him just because my friend made out with him. Also you just said you are not a thing. So he is a free person." Namjoon said so nonchalantly as he took another bite of his gross school lunch.

"Do whatever you want." I said turning away from him to look once more at the one I kissed. That sadly was a mistake because we made eye contact and he immediately looked away.

I'm not stupid I know Jungkook has eyes for Yoongi but that doesn't mean we can't have a connection. The moment he stepped in my sight I thought he was the most perfect person in existence. I was immediately drawn to him.

It's strange I felt the same pull to him as I did to my friends. I knew nothing about them. Didn't have anything in common yet I couldn't imagine not being around them. The moment I saw Jungkook was like finally that unspoken void was filled.

It's hard though when I first saw Jungkook in my class he didn't even notice I was there. When I thought about making myself known Kenny immediately took him under his wing.

Kenny and I used to be friends just like Sarab, Jose, and Alex. We were all top in our special fields and just put in a lot of the same classes together. Sure I'm still cool with them but not like we were before I basically ditched them for the others.

I hate to admit this but Kenny and I end up competing a lot with each other. I'm not saying Jungkook is something to be won but I definitely don't want to lose him to that guy.

Yoongi is a different subject all together. We are a lot alike but at the same time very different. Yoongi never really hung out with people before he became friends with us. I however hung out with anyone so I wouldn't be alone.

It's a fear I have it's actually a fear we both have we just handle it differently. Besides us he pushes people away so they can't get attached and walk away. I on the other hand will deal with the pain as long as I'm not alone in that moment. We both have a hard time opening up.

So a moment ago when I heard Yoongi kissed Jungkook I almost chocked. That is definitely 100% out of character for him and it didn't make sense.

Sure Yoongi mentioned that they are in the same classes in the afternoon just like I am with him in the morning it's definitely not enough time for him to be comfortable like that.

I know Yoongi isn't a player hell that was most likely his first kiss. It still hurt to hear that he said they weren't anything. If I had the moment to kiss Jungkook he sure as heck would be my everything.

I don't want to hurt one of my best friends but at the same time when I look at Jungkook I feel like his life has been filled with nothing but hurt.

"Hello." My heart is pounding as I'm standing at the table where my old friends sit. I gave a smile to all until my eyes locked with the one with gorgeous blue doe eyes.

"Um....hello?" He smiled as he tilted his head confusion on his face. Honestly he was so cute he looked like a puppy tilting his head.

"Yes well the reason I am here is I wanted to ask you out on a date." I spoke steeling a quick glance at Kenny who slowly removed his hand from Jungkook's back. Jungkook looked like a deer caught in headlights as his cheeks flushed red.

"But....but we hardly know each other."

"That's what a date is for to get to know each other." I smiled at him with a slight chuckle leaving my mouth.

"Um....o-okay."