Life

This is so Fucking stupid!

It's a stupid plan. It's a stupid idea. I don't even know why Namjoon and I agreed to this stupid thought.

Oh right now I remember.

It's because the person we are so stupidly in love with used his adorable puppy eyes and an adorable pout to get us to agree.

I love him but we should of grabbed him and ran. Ran for the rest of our lives. Yes it wouldn't have been fun but at least we would of been together.

Now we are standing in front of a door on a busy street with a black car parked out front. Leo thinks this is where he has been kept the past 6 years. It took us a good 4 hours to find this place too it's going to suck if this isn't even the right door either.

"Are you ready?"

No.

"Yes." I said lowly and Namjoon and the others just nodded their heads.

Leo nodded back before he knocked on the door with a heavy fist. It took a couple moments for the door to be unlocked and opened just a crack.

"What the fuck do-" the guard started to speak in a horrible English accent before his eyes landed on Leo. "Leo god!" Leo was grabbed then pulled inside before he aimed his gun at us.

"Wait! Stop! They saved me!" Leo yelled jumping back out to stand right in front of the gun.

"Saved you? Charlie said people took you!" Damn this guy is angry.

"Carl please lower your gun. I need to see Linus. Also no harm must come to my saviors." The guy lowered his gun and signaled with his head for us all to come in.

Each one of us were immediately escorted with our own guard. The guard Carl stayed at the entrance of the closed door as another guard came running down the hall towards us. Well straight for Leo.

"Thank goodness you're safe when I found Char- You! What-"

"Lars! Please I'll explain everything just take me....us to see Linus."

"Hell no! They took you, beat up-"

"Lars! I wish to speak with my Fiancé....now!" Not going to lie hearing Leo basically scream that definitely stung.

"Men I want them all restrained, check for any weapons." We didn't resist or fight in anyway we barely even breathed loudly. Leo told us to be as silent as possible and to let him do all the talking.

Leo wanted to go alone at first but then he said it might be better to make us known and to show we aren't a threat to him. I understand what he is thinking but it's still nerve wracking. Now we are officially in their grasp no escape.

It's a horrible feeling. It's heartbreaking to know that this is what Leo felt like for most of his life as well.

The Lars guy held tightly onto Leo's forearm harshly pulling him further into this large house. It's crazy how large this place looks from the inside. We passed by many staircases and a lot of them went straight down into the earth.

Lars knocked on a wooden door that was quickly open to see a man in his 40's roughly pull Leo out of Lars's grasp.

"Leo! Oh Gott sei Dank, du konntest fliehen. Lars bringt ihn in sein Zimmer, er soll dort bis auf weiteres bleiben. (Leo! Oh thank god you were able to escape. Lars take him to his room he is to stay there until further notice.)"

"Yes Sir."

"W-wait! N-no I....I need to talk to you!"

"Keine Notwendigkeit. Charlie hat mir alles erzählt. Sagte, du wurdest von diesen Leuten genommen und bist bereitwillig mit ihnen gegangen. (No need. Charlie told me everything. Said you were taken by these people and you willingly left with them.)"