Collar

The moment we got off the plane everyone was on edge. Sure London wasn't that different from the hustle and bustle of let's just say Boston but it was still different.

"Okay let's find our way to the hotel and settle in." Hobi released a big yawn that we all felt. Yes the plane ride was long but we were all too busy doing research.

All of us got into our hotel rooms. We got them super cheap and on the bad side of town. Namjoon and I shared a room while the other 3 took the room beside us. For us to find Leo we have to be smart and that means staying healthy and alert.

It didn't take long for us all to pass out. We needed it. Our journey is just beginning and there is no turning back.

"Is this really what you want?"

"Yes Love. When people look at you I want them to know you are mine."

"Linus for one I've barely left this place and two when you do let me out I'm almost always next to you."

"Yes but once we are married I'll feel better about giving you more freedom. So when you are not next to me others will see my name."

"I get what you are saying but as your future husband I don't want to be walking around with a dog collar." I answered with my arms crossed.

4 of his guards were all holding expensive jewelry boxes with different human collars. One was red that had gems going down like a spiderweb. Another was simple and blue with his name sewed into the leather instead of a Golden tag like the others. The 3rd one was white but with gorgeous diamonds that shimmered. The fourth one was black that had a design that looked like a starry night sky.

"Leo listen to me." Anton grabbed my shoulders and looked down at me once he turned me to face him. "This is to protect you. No one will harm you."

"No one should harm me anyway. I'm marrying Linus Fiori. Also you even said most of the people you hate are coming to the ceremony so they will definitely know I'm taken.....by you." I gave him a small smile as I poked his chest.

"Leo I'm sorry but if you don't wear one then I guess I'll have to lock-."

"Wait! Please don't I'll wear one!" He was about to say lock in the closet. He has been using that as a punishment tactic first recently. If I say one thing that he doesn't agree with then I could be put in and locked in. I actually thought my reasons could persuade him with the collar thing but I guess not.

Anton turned me to the mirror and grabbed one of the collars. I don't look in the mirror that often hating how much time has changed me.

The red highlights I got to hide my identity from him are long gone and my natural blonde is on full display. He let me style it however I wished so over the past few years I've tried different styles. I've gone 2 years without cutting it finally getting tired by how many times he threw me in the closet by my hair. Once it was cut I tried different undercuts and lengths. The cut I have now is like a long blonde wave on top of my head. My hair is long at the top and I get to style it in a man bun if I wished I could also just let it down. The only times I hate having a short cut is when Anton marks my neck with his hickeys.

Anton came over and placed the white collar on my neck that had the shimmering diamonds. "Doesn't this just make your eyes sparkle?" I finally looked into my own eyes that looked so empty. "I figured you can change your collars for different occasions. This one would be perfect for our wedding day." He beamed as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah.....um thank you. Do....do you think I could go out and walk around a bit?"

"In the garden of course." Yeah I was finally allowed to go into the garden last year but no I wanted more.

"I.....I meant like the market or something? Lars can come or something but can I please go out?"

"We aren't married yet though." He was staring at me so possessively through the mirror it sent a shiver down my spine.

"I...I know. I'm sorry. I won't ask again." I looked down stepping away from the mirror and him.

"Fine...Lars take Charlie with you here is some spending money for Leo. Keep him safe but let him have some breathing room." I quickly spun around and looked at him in such a happy surprised face I felt like a kid getting candy. "Think of this as an early wedding present." I ran and jumped into his open arms and gave him a quick kiss on the lips so he knew my appreciation. "Okay go get ready."

"Thank You!!!" I yelled running out the room we were in and ran to my room. I looked through my closet and tried to find anything casual.

I wasn't going with him to a party. I wasn't seducing anyone. I wanted to blend in even if I had to wear a stupid dog collar.

I put on my black skinny jeans and put on my most casual shirt I could find. It was a tight red v cut shirt that showed off my collar and collar bones. Anton absolutely loves to show off my neck and chest so when I asked for a simple shirt it's no surprise when he brought home that.

I combed out my hair put in one of my favorite hoop earrings. If I'm going to wear this stupid collar then I'm going to work with what I got.

I stopped once my look was together. I haven't been this excited to go out since my date with Namjoon. A date that went so great until it ended horribly. Tae let me wear his late mother's dress and to this day I still don't know what happened to it. I wish I never let him let me try it on.  It's a dress I wasn't worthy of wearing or protecting.

Now I'm excited to just go out into the world. Sure I'll have a couple guys following me but it's a bit of freedom I haven't experienced since that date.

With a smile on my face I grabbed the doorknob to greet Lars and the new Guard Charlie who I knew would be at my door. Charlie just started a few months ago haven't really been around him much but he was there the day I stood up to Anton and was taken to the closet.

Lars gave me a pair of white sneakers that were a bit too big for me but who was I to complain? Anton is letting me out....almost alone. Every time I've left here I was blindfolded and so far I haven't seen any fabric to block my vision.

"Okay so as soon as I open these doors there will be a car to take us to where you want to go. I have permission to bring you back whenever I see fit. So please behave." Lars said with his hand firm on the doorknob. His eyes were telling me I better listen to every word he says.

"I understand. Thank you." With that he opened the door and my legs felt like jelly.

I wish I remained blindfolded instead of seeing this.