Gift

In and out of being awake. Feeling cold then absolutely nothing over and over again. Head spinning every time I open my eyes.

The few things I've been able to gather is my wrists are cuffed to the bed I'm on. I have an IV in my left arm continuously feeding me liquids and drugs to keep me alive but weak.

My dosage always gets increased right before I feel like I might be able to lift my head up. I don't know how long I've been here but a single day could feel like an eternity.

"So are the new ones ready for shipping?" Wait I can hear them. This is the first time I heard someone else's voice. The person seems close yet so far away.

"Some are sir. We've already disposed of the ones that aren't up to the boss's standards." Disposed of yeah it's not a shock to me. I've seen so many bodies just tossed aside like they were trash.

"Good. Oh and give Rowoon a bonus.....the last one he brought to us is a rare beauty."

Rowoon.....oh yes the asshole who called me baby. I must remember to stick him with a syringe before I die.

Counting days seems futile. Even counting moments I'm awake is pointless. You lose count and you lose the will to even try. You know your alive because you're still breathing but the rest of you is like a limp dead body.

The times when I'm cleaned with an ice cold wet cloth is when my body tries it's hardest to move. Every hair on my body rises to the chill. I know my body doesn't have the clothes that Jinyoung bought me at the mall but I know my top half has something draping over my skin. My bottom half however is always cold just when they wipe my body is when I get colder.

I'd rather not feel anything than feel this way. Feel this helpless to ever get warm. I wonder if I'm visibly shivering at all or if my lips are blue. I wonder if I would be saved at all with the warmth of some fabric over my body if I was turning blue.

What keeps my brain alive is the voices I hear in my head. Voices of Yoongi and Namjoon calling my name. Those sweet caring voices that I want to listen to for the rest of my life. Not here though. No not a figment of my imagination. I want to be in their embrace and told everything will be okay.

My body flinched when I felt myself being lifted up. I wasn't able to be aware that my hands were no longer bound. I'm not even sure if I visibly flinched where they could see me. All I know is it scared me being moved. At least I knew what I was getting when I was freezing. I'm not ready to know what comes next.

Limp like a rag doll is still how I felt as I was dropped on the cold wooden floor. No ability to lift my head up or move my hair from my face. If I didn't know I was breathing then I would think I was dead.

Bright lights shined down on me blinding me the moment I was able to open my eyes. Whispers filled my ears along with a mallet hitting a wooden surface. A sound I am all to familiar with.

"Ladies and gentlemen do I have a treat for you! This boy is well known to most of us but always seemed to run away before the officials come. Now I know what you are all thinking....how the hell do I know this is the boy? Well as some of you know he has a unique birthmark."

I was harshly and quickly pulled up from the floor as my shirt was raised revealing everything. As I figured I only was just wearing a long shirt.

I was still being held up but unable to stand on my own. My face was made to look towards the people sitting. I wanted to run.

I could notice 6 just from the first two rows that were my targets. How could the agency not think I would be recognized? I told them what I use to do.

"Now this isn't an auction for him no this is a gift. He is a gift to you all. Someone that can no longer disguise themselves into our organizations. We have all lost so much because of this boy and I know we all want to kill him; however he was promised to one if he ever became found."