Closet

"Hey Love."

"Hi."

"What's wrong?"

"Can you help me find someone?"

"Sure anything for you. Who is it?"

I looked into Anton's caring eyes and released a heavy sigh. Years ago I mentioned to one of Anton's men that I'm different I'm not a person to look for revenge. Yet here I am wanting to find him so I could ask why.

"My uncle."

"I thought you said you didn't know your family besides your late mother?"

"I've never met him but I saw him kill my mother and I just want to know why." There is no use in lying or hiding anything about myself to him. I only told him a bit about Namjoon and Yoongi but that was after he swore he would just let them be. I of course had to reassure him I wouldn't try and leave him.

I have thought about it. After my 3rd year being here I so badly just wanted to either die or die trying an escape attempt. Anton agreed to give me a bit more freedom. He'd rather have me on a longer leash than dead.

"Of course love do you have a name?"

"No just look up my mom's information and try to see if she had siblings. He had brown hair and blue eyes......like mine."

"Okay Rose Wing...I'll let you know." Anton kissed my forehead before he left our room. I continued to sit on the bed and got back to my sketch.

Drawing and painting has been a way for me to not feel so trapped. Anton even gifted me an art studio 2 years ago. All the tools and colors I could imagine.

However since the other day when I got to talk to Yoongi I've just been stuck in the past. Anton wants me to move on and forget everything. He wants me to ignore that I was a spy to get his secrets. He wants me to forget that he personally tortured and killed 2 people that were everything to me.

I can pretend all he wants. I can play his silly imaginary game for the rest of my life, but will it ever be reality? No.

I've been honest with everything with him. Do I get punishments of some of my truths? Yes but it's something that I accept.

The other day though I was really fragile. Anton finally let me out of the closet after being in there for over a week. Over the years that has turned out to be my hardest punishment to go through.

Flashbacks of being stuck behind something unable to make a sound because the people I love were trying to protect me. The feeling of not being able to break free is painfully heartbreaking. Watching over and over again the people you love dying and you can't do anything to change it.

I never want to make him angry like that again. I pushed one to many buttons that day.

His guards were sparing in the gym. I was there like always to accompany him. This was a monthly session where they got to train the new guards but at the same time show off in front of the boss....and me. Anton new some of the men fancied me and he allowed it. He said it will give them more of a reason to defend me.

Anyway I was super bored after seeing them fight over the last 6 years. Barely no new moves were taught and it was always the same 4 guards that showed everyone else up.

So I got off Anton's lap and made my way to the mat getting in my combat stance.

"Leo what are you doing?"

"I'm bored. I want to give it a try" Lars the guard in front of me turned to Anton for any permission at all.

"Fine but don't go rough on him."

Lars took a fighting stance before me within seconds he was right behind. Now if I haven't been watching him rehearse this move every month multiple times over 6 years then yes he would of gotten me to the mat. I though went for a split quickly went under his legs side swept his ankle stood back up only to be holding him to the mat that his back was completely against.

The room fell silent and I got up with a huge smile on my face. It's been a long time since I felt like this. I know he isn't Luke but it was nice sparing again.

"Leo come." My smile dropped when I saw Anton's furious face. All the guards kept silent even as Lars got back on his feet. I walked back to Anton not sure why he was so angry. "Where did you learn that?"

"My brother....Luke." Then a slap filled the room instant tears came sliding down.

"You don't have a brother remember?"

"Yeah you tortured him to death... remember?"

"He used you to get to me."

"N-no he will always be my brother blood or not. Also he isn't the only one to use me." I said glaring up at him but only for my heart to drop a second later.

"Lars, Henry get him locked in his closet please."

Yeah that's just one of our fights but it always ends the same. The closet is a special one. Sometimes I get fed food that makes me throw up just like when I was first brought here.

I just hope with everything I have been through over the past few months I'll have some silver lining. I want to learn about my family and why my uncle killed my mom. Maybe he has answers that will help me move on.

I want to move on.

It's so hard accepting that you've lost all hope.