War

Poe's POV

Me, Merrin, Rey, Finn, Rose, Yang, Ren, and Jaune were all tied up in the ship with Ace Ops and Winter who arrested us while we were just sitting here all tied up when we heard radio chatting on the ship.

Commander on radio: We can't get the hard light shields back up, sir. The generators took too much damage!

Ironwood on radio: Then don't waste resources on them. Beta Squad, the creature?

Commander on radio: We tried bombs, missiles, but we can't make a dent, sir.

Winter: Sir, Schnee here. Penny is still MIA, but we've apprehend Arc, Xiao-Long, Ren, Dameron, Merrin, and some other people that were with them.

Ironwood on radio: Stand by for further orders, and don't let those fugitives out of your sight.

Winter: Yes, sir. Of course.

Yang: Still just following orders.

Poe: Just like the First Order.

Jaune: What?

Finn: We'll explain to you guys later.

We all then saw the Grimm Whale that was on the edge of Atlas. My gosh... look at the size of that thing.

Jaune: That's where the Grimm took Oscar. It's even bigger than I thought.

Vine: Grimm don't take prisoners.

Yang: (turning to face Vine) This one did. If you could just let us go--

Yang then was held down from getting up from Vine and Elm.

Poe: Hey! Don't you touch her like that!

I started to get up to go teach them a lesson, but I was still tied up and Winter held me down gently to not attack Elm and Vine.

Ironwood on radio: Cease fire. Manta squads, concentrate on secondary hostiles. Command is working on a solution for the creature.

Winter: What do you have in mind, sir?

Ironwood on radio: We aren't making any progress attacking the thing from the outside. But from the inside, it could be vulnerable. Science team is putting together a bomb. When it's ready, we'll drop it off as close to the target as possible. Then, your team will deliver it on foot. Sending you rendezvous coordinates now.

Winter: Of course, sir, we will hold the point and get it done.

Poe: You can't be serious!

Jaune: But, Oscar's in there!

Yang: You can't do this!

Yang was trying to convince Winter by getting up, struggling from Elm and Vine holding her down. I really don't like these people now. At first they were once trustworthy, but not anymore. I had a small knife that was hidden in my back pocket. I carefully reached my hand into my back pocket, got the knife and started cutting the ropes that I was tied down with my hands behind my back to get loose.

Y/n's POV

I was in the room with Weiss checking on Nora to see if she's okay. She's still unconscious from what she did to save me from the Ace Ops back at the compound.

BD-1 was on the bed watching Nora for us. Weiss was done patching up Nora with a few bandages that she had with her. Not even a stim that BD has could heal her wounds. This stuff on Nora is really bad.

Nora: No. What... am I good for?

I heard Nora said that in her sleep. I hope she'll make it.

BD-1: Woooo.