Losing Everything Again (Finale)

Warning: The following chapter will contain some strong language, some blood, emotional moments for readers, and more. Viewer discretion is advised.

Third Person View

The screen shows the destroyed Monstra out in the open fields of Atlas, leaving it to fade away. There was a person in some kind of armor, walking inside the destroyed Monstra, seeing the remnants of it. This person was a Sith, wandering inside the destroyed Monstra, to search for something inside. He then saw something appearing in the air, circling around in front of him. There was a black mist circling around in front of him to look closely that it was appearing to be Salem coming back from being destroyed by Oscar. The person then started to recognize her from a long time ago.

Starkiller: My sister.

Y/n POV

I was inside the portal flying inside of it, that I was being nervous of this teleportation that I'm in right now. After going through the portal, I then fell on the floor where there was a platform of that was golden that I was inside the the gateway that Ambrosius made for all of us and the people of Atlas and Mantle were going to Vacuo. I then got up from the ground and looked behind me that Penny and my team were coming through the portal as well. We all were so amazed of how this place was. This was going to work for all of us.

You: Wow. This place is amazing.

BD-1: Booop-whooop!

I then saw Poe and the others from the other side where they had backup.

You: (shouting across) Hey! Nice going, guys!

Poe: (shouting across) Thanks! I had no idea this was a thing! Alright, we'll meet up ahead to get the people there to Vacuo! Good luck on your side!

You: (shouting across) You too, Poe!

We all then started to walk on the pathway to Vacuo to get the rest of the people out of here. I then saw the Resistance helping out the people of Atlas and Mantle.

Male Resistance Soldier: Let's go, everyone! This way!

Female Resistance Soldier: Watch your step, please! You don't want to be falling down!

Male Resistance Soldier 2: Let's go, let's go! This way, people! Nice and steady!

Female Resistance Soldier 2: Right this way, folks! Follow us and stay close!

They were all helping out the people of Atlas and Mantle to get to the other side of the portal to get to Vacuo.

Weiss: I thought there'd be more people now.

Ruby: Our job is to get Y/n, Penny and the staff to Vacuo. Until then, we have to trust the others. I'm sure they can handle it.

You: Sounds like a plan.

We all then started to head towards the exit that leads to Vacuo. This will be my first time going there as well, this is getting me excited to go to Vacuo.

We were almost out of here to get to the other side, but then we all heard an explosion that we a heard the civilians screaming. We all turned around to see the explosion that someone caused it.

Ruby: No!

Blake: You two, keep going. We'll handle this.

You: No, I'm coming with you! These people also need my help! (to Penny) Go to the other side, we'll be back!

I then followed my team to go find out who caused that explosion that hurt the civilians. Ruby used her Semblance to drag all of us to get there, but then she grunted when she was getting hit by fire. She stopped using her Semblance on us for us to see the crazy woman herself again, Cinder. My team got out their weapons and I got out my lightsaber and activate it, to into my fighting stance.