Getting Married

Y/n POV

I was walking down the halls of the Schnee Manor for a bit, I know we have to get to Ironwood, but I'm just so nervous about going back to the Academy. After everything that he has done and his Ace Ops, I just can't go back, but I have to. I just kept on walking to just clear my head for a bit to just calm down and get this done. Mantle is at stake, and I need to head back to the Academy to open the vault and get the relic, but Ruby and the others might think of a plan to get the staff without going to Ironwood. I then eventually saw that Willow was walking in the halls as well, she saw that I was being nervous.

Willow: Everything okay with you?

I stopped as I heard her talk to me. I then looked at her to answer her question.

You: (sigh) To be honest, no. I'm not okay. I just... I'm just nervous. That I'm going back up there to the Academy. I'm afraid that I can't do this.

Willow: Of course you can do this. You came this far to not just give up on your journey. Mantle is at stake because of Ironwood. You have to stop him, in order to get the staff of creation to save Atlas and Mantle.

I got to admit, she is right. If I don't go up to Atlas, Ironwood will bomb Mantle.

Willow: Walk with me, would you?

You: Oh. Uh, sure.

Me and Willow walked down in one of the hallways to try and come up with a conversation.

Willow: So, your name is Y/n, right?

You: Yes, ma'am.

Willow: Please, just call me Willow. You don't need to act like one of the butlers.

You: Right, sorry.

Willow: (laughs) No need to apologies. So, have you ever been inside my manor?

You: (looks around) Honestly, no. Well, once, when we were investigating the crimes that your husband was doing. And now for the second time, when we brought in Nora, when she was injured, and we decided to take shelter in here.

Willow: I see. Weiss told me that you were engaged with the girl, Ruby Rose, am I correct?

You: Yes, I am. And... I don't know if this is the right time for us to be married, but we have a job to do. And we are going to do it.

Willow: Oh, nonsense. There is always time for something.

You: But, I don't have another ring for myself. The only ring I gave her was the one I bought her.

Willow: Hmm. Follow me.

Willow then walked a head of me for me to follow her. While I was walking, I final took off that bandage that was wrapped around my right hand that had my injury from Cinder. It was all healed up right now. I put the reaming bandage away to put it in my pocket to save it for later. I followed Willow to lead me into her room, where it was all fancy in here. It's actually beautiful in here. Willow then went up to her desk that had a mirror on top and opened up her drawer to grab something out of it. She then revealed the object to me that it was a white diamond ring she had in her drawer.

Willow: My father gave me this ring to marry Jacques. Ever since he was already loyal to the name of the Schnee Family, we weren't getting along anymore. I want you to have it, as a gift from me.

Willow then handed me the ring as I took it in my left hand where I had my glove on. I looked at Willow if I should take this.

You: Are you sure you want me to have this?

Willow: Of course. As an honor of the Schnee Family, I want you to have this ring, and carry it for your life.

I was surprised that she said those words to me. I actually got another ring for myself for me and Ruby to get married. This is really happening.