Laying low

Y/n POV

We got out of the Mantis while I carrying Nora with me and the others to the Schnee Manor. I wasn't expecting for us to be back here. I then turned around to face BB8, R2 and C-3PO.

You: You three, stay in the Mantis where it's safe.

R2: Boo-beep.

BB8: Beep-bap.

C-3PO: Of course, sir.

Cere: We'll keep on eye on them, Y/n. You don't have to worry.

You: Thanks, Cere.

The rest of us then continued to head to the manor when Weiss banged on the door three times for someone to answer the door.

After a few seconds, someone opened the doors for Weiss's brother Whitley Schnee that she told me who answered the door.

Whitley: Oh, you've picked a fine time to-

Weiss then pointed her weapon at Whitley for him to back up and shut up.

Weiss: Not another word. We're coming in.

Whitley then stand aside for us to enter the manor. I walked in with Nora still in my arms carrying her. I then put her down gently on the floor for now to hear Whitley talk again.

Whitley: Things are already bad enough after what you did to father. Now you want us to harbor fugitives too? Our family has a reputation.

Blake: That's what your worried about? Your reputation?

Whitley: I'm just saying that we've already lost all the house staff and mother locked herself in her room.

Weiss: Maybe you haven't figured out what's going on, Whitley, but we're busy trying to save Atlas.

Ruby then tried to stop them from causing anymore argues for any of them to bring the Grimm here.

Ruby: Look, our friend is hurt. We just need a place to lay low while she rests and then we'll be out of your way.

Whitley: Fine. What do you expect me to do then?

Weiss then pointed her finger behind her to tell Whitley to go upstairs.

Weiss: Go to your room.

Whitley then sighs and went to his room just like Weiss told him to do.

Weiss: This way.

May then carried Nora for her to follow Weiss.

You: You two go with them just in case.

Kireon: You got it, sir.

Cal: On it.

Cal and Kieron went to go follow Weiss and May to go somewhere in the manor while I stayed here with Ruby and Blake.

Blake: Ruby?

I then got up and saw Ruby seeing the view of the sunset at the entrance of the manor. Me and Blake went up to her.

Ruby: I hope everyone's doing all right.

Blake: If you're worried about Yang, you could always try calling her.

Ruby: But that's the thing. I did.

Ruby showed me and Blake her scroll that she was trying to call Yang.

You: I hope she's okay.

Ruby: Me too.

Ruby then put her scroll away while I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. I just want all of this to end so we can all live a happy life.