Refuge

Third Person view

We see our heroes entering Pietro's pharmacy while Yang shot two Atlesian Knights tho the ground with her shotgun gauntlets. Yang, Ren, Jaune, Poe, and Merrin were looking around for something that Pietro told that there were some type of vehicles in the pharmacy.

Poe then found a door that was open and turned on the light switch with a smile on his for him to see something in front of him.

Poe: Hey, Yang! You might wanna check this out!

Yang and the others went to Poe to see something in from of them for Yang to gasp in excitement.

Yang: All right. The others are definitely missing out.

Poe: They sure are.

Merrin: Are you sure these are safe?

Yang: Definitely, Merrin.

(Timeskip)

We see our heroes driving on the open snowy road of Mantle with amazing vehicles that they are driving on. Merrin was hanging on to Poe while he was driving the hover bike to go evacuate the civilians in Mantle.

Yang then found a car upside down that she can use as a ramp to launch into the air.

Oscar: Yang! Yang no! No!

Yang then launched into the and shot her shotgun gauntlet to do a barrel roll flip with the hover bike and landed in front of the team.

Poe: Whoo! Nice trick, Yang!

Jaune was so amused to see Yang did that. He looked at Ren to laugh a little, but he wasn't paying attention. Jaune bumped on a small object.

They then continued to drive to the location to evacuate the civilians, but then something was watching them while it was hanging above a building.

(Timeskip)

Ren shot a security camera to not spot them while they were evacuating the civilians to get to the crater. Jaune was fist bumping a kid with his father.

Jaune: Only take what you need.

Woman: The crater? Are you sure it's safe out there?

Yang: Absolutely, ma'am.

Then there was people screaming and Grimm were growling. The civilians were running away from the Grimm that were chasing them behind them.

Merrin went to go attack the Grimm with her magick. She reached out her hands to lift both of the Grimm into the and slammed hard on the ground.

Poe then saw two more Grimm. He got out his blaster from his holster and fired at the Grimm in the head killing them instantly.

Jaune then went up and grabbed a device from his pocket.

Jaune: Heads up!

Jaune then threw the device on the ground for it pop out a holographic shield to block the Grimm. The Grimm were scratching on the shield for them to be killed by Ren's blades.

The Grimm then faded away in a black mist. The shield then deactivated for Ren to kick to Jaune while he caught it with his gravity dust shield.

Jaune: Way better than the hover bike.

Then a few more Grimm were coming in from of them to attack the civilians and the others.

Jaune: Get ready, guys!

The Grimm were getting closer to attack them, but then a blue blaster fire came from the left side to kill one of the Grimm. The Grimm stopped to see who did that. They roar at somebody on the left side for multiple blue blaster fire to be hit at the Grimm dead.