Amity

Y/n POV

After I defeated the Ninth Sister, I head on back to the others inside the Schnee manor to go check on Nora to see if she's doing okay. I walked down the hallway to find the main room where Nora was in and I opened the door. She's still in bad condition after that stunt she pulled off back in the compound. I hope she'll get better soon.

Ruby: Y/n.

I then saw Ruby, Weiss and Blake coming to me.

Weiss: What was happening outside?

Blake: We heard a ship firing at you. What happened?

You: I defeated The Ninth Sister.

They were surprised that I defeated The Ninth Sister who was here at the Schnee manor.

Ruby: You defeated The Ninth Sister?

You: Yes, I did.

Weiss: That's why there was stuff happening outside.

I then saw Nora resting on the bed that was here in the room. She was covered in bandages from the scars she has all over her body.

You: How's Nora doing?

Blake: She's still recovering after what she did back in the compound.

Weiss: What she did, took so much Aura away from her, and now she's like this.

Ruby: Nora did it because it was the only way to save Y/n from the Ace Ops.

You: I just hope she'll get better soon.

Ruby: She will, I promise.

You: I hope she will.

I then started to walk up to Nora where she is sleeping on the bed. I knelt down and held her hand for a sign of get well soon. I really hope she'll be okay.

You: If you can hear me. I hope you get better soon. It won't be the same without you, Nora.

I then felt Ruby putting her hand on my right shoulder for me to look at her.

Ruby: She will make it, Y/n. Count on it.

I nodded my head at Ruby and let go of Nora's hand and stand up. I then walked out of the room to go clear my head for now.

( A few minutes later)

I was outside of the Schnee manor looking up at the night sky where I saw the cracked moon. It's not a regular moon that appears at night, but this one is different. I decided to see if Bagley was still on the device that was on my right ear.

You: Bagley, you still here?

Bagley: I'm always here if you need me, Y/n.

You: Good. What's going on around here, recently.

Bagley: Checking.

Bagley then took a moment to check around here if we're making any progress.

Bagley: Huh, that's new.

You: What is it?

Bagley: Check your scroll.

I then took out my scroll to see what Bagley was talking about. He then showed me an image of Amity Tower.

Bagley: It appears that Pietro, Penny and Maria are preparing to launch Amity Tower into the atmosphere and bring up the broadcast and communications back online so the whole world can listen to the message that you and your team did.

You: I should go check on them. Just in case if there isn't any bad stuff happening.

Bagley: Good idea.