How I first came here

Y/n POV

I was on the Mantis with the others chatting with each other. I then saw Penny going to Ruby to say something to her. I think Penny has to leave us to go to Amity Tower.

Penny: It is time for me to go, isn't it?

Ruby hugged Penny as a goodbye for now. I hope we'll see her again.

Ruby: We'll see each other again really soon. I promise.

I then saw Penny hugged Ruby back as goodbye as well.

Penny then got up to go to the door of the Mantis. Before she started to open it, I gave her hug as well and she hugged me back.

You: I hope we'll see each other again soon, Penny.

Penny: I know we will. Goodbye for now, Y/n.

You: Goodbye for now, Penny.

Me and Penny let go of the hug and she opened the door of the Mantis and she salute at us and I returned the salute to her as a goodbye and she fly out of the Mantis.

You: See you soon, Penny.

The doors of the Mantis closed after Penny flew out of the Mantis. I saw Cere and Greez watched after we said our goodbyes.

Greez: I'm gonna miss that kid.

Cere: Ruby said that we'll see her again very soon. I hope we do.

Greez: Yeah. Who knows what will happen next.

I then think to myself that I know we all will see Penny very soon.

You: I need to be alone for now.

I then walked away from the others and head to one of the bed rooms that were here on the Mantis.

I went to go check on Nora to see if she's going to be okay. She still has the scars around her when she used her semblance back at the compound. I still can't thank her enough from saving me from the Ace Ops that were about to arrest me. Nora deserves to rest now. She's done enough already for today. I put my right hand on Nora's fourhead. Rest easy, Nora.

I let go of Nora's head and to my room for now. I took off my coat poncho and my black fur denim jacket for now and put it on the bed to have my Outlaw outfit on. I sat down on the floor, crossed my legs and closed my eyes to go into my meditation vision to relax at this time.

(Flashback)

Young Y/n POV

I was admiring the view of the waterfall in the open area in the forest when we came to this planet for any threats of the enemy. The waterfall is really beautiful from here where I'm standing. I could just look at the waterfall forever.

Jaro Tapal: Padawan.

I then my Master Jaro Tapal from behind me. I turned around to see him standing there when he arrived here.

Jaro Tapal: It's time we leave.

Young You: Yes, Master.

I then followed my Master to continue the search for any threats of the enemy.

Young You: Sorry I spaced out, Master. I was just admiring the view of waterfall that was back there.

Jaro Tapal: (chuckle) I know you were. This planet is indeed beautiful most times. It gets your mind off of the bad things that are here at this time.

Young You: I don't know what this planet is called. What is it called, Master?

Jaro Tapal: This planet is called Remnant. A wonderful legendary planet that we discovered a few weeks ago. This is indeed beautiful in most areas.