Update

A/n: So what is going on, guys. This is Ryan here. And today I have an update on this.

As you all may or not know, RWBY Volume 8 is going to take a mid-season break until February 2021. I know we all are confused about this, and I'm about to tell you all right now.

As you all may know, 2020 was not the best year so far. We've had a lot of stuff going on, like COVID-19, protests, social distancing, and so forth.

This year has not been the best time that we have ever had in our lives. It just went upside down for us.

So, yeah. RWBY Volume 8 will be taking a mid-season break until February 2021. I know we all are gonna have to wait that long, but it's worth it. It's because of COVID-19 and all other crazy things are going on out there in the world.

But the good thing is that chapter 4 of RWBY Volume 8 will be out tommorow and after we all watched it, I will be posting another chapter after we had watched chapter 4 of RWBY Volume 8.

Until then, we all have to wait until February 2021. And I'm gonna have to pause my dream story of Volume 8 untill February 2021 and after we have waited, I will get back into writing.

But you all don't have to worry. I will be writing other ideas that I have in mind until the mid-season break of RWBY Volume 8.

I will come up with other ideas for the time being and you all are going to like them.

So that's it for this update. I hope you guys understand what's going on with community of Rooster Teeth and they will be taking a mid-season break until February 2021.

So thank you for your support on my stories, and hey if you're new around here, why not vote for more chapters just like the other ones that I have and just like this one right here.

So thank you guys for reading and understanding what's going on and I know we all will make it through this.

Thank you guys for your support, and I will of course see you all very soon😁👋.