New Friends to fight with us

A/n: This is not a spoiler chapter. I just wanted to add new characters to this. I want to give a shout out to kieron0103 for giving me the ideas to bring the star wars characters to this story. I want to thank you for giving me the ideas to bring more characters to my story, thank you so much, Kieron. In this chapter I'm going to add new characters from the Jedi Fallen Order game to this volume. (I also do not own Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order or RWBY. They are owned by EA, Lucasfilms, Respawn Entertainment, and Rooster Teeth). I just want to see our main characters see new people fight alongside with them to defeat Salem and her forces. That's all I wanted to say. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV

We all were inside a hidden place where I can teach Ruby a few skills to use the Force for her to use it in combat. Ruby was hanging upside down just like I was when I was a Padawan Learner when Master Tapal trained me.

Blake, Nora, Weiss, Cal, BB8, Kireon, Penny and BD-1 were watching me teach Ruby the ways of the Jedi. I was walking around where Ruby was hanging upside down.

Ruby: Is this really necessary, Y/n?

You: Yes it is, Ruby. This is how my Master trained me to use this ability. Now tell me, where is the Force?

Ruby: Uh... It's everywhere. It is within me and it surrounds me.

You: Just so. It connects you, and me. Like my Master said. "There will be times where emotion... Pain, or exhaustion, trick you. You feel cut off, isolated. This is an illusion."

I stopped walking and faced Ruby to see her lightsaber hilt on the table a few feet away from her.

You: Your lightsaber lies there, out of reach. But you feel connected to the Force. Feel that energy around you, and summon your weapon, Ruby.

Ruby then started to reach out with her right hand to use Force Pull to bring her lightsaber hilt to her. Ruby struggled a little bit and stopped.

Ruby: I can't... get it when I'm like this.

You: Ruby, relax. Concentrate. You must ignore all distraction.

Ruby then closed her eyes and breathe in and out slowly for her to concentrate on getting her lightsaber. Ruby concentrated on using the Force to pull her lightsaber hilt to her.

I saw the hilt moving a bit and it went on to Ruby's right hand. Ruby caught it and she opened her eyes to see that she caught her lightsaber with the Force and on to her hand.

Ruby: I did it!

You: Excellent! Now, on to the next one.

(Timeskip)

After Ruby's training to use Force Pull, she got off from being upside down from earlier. I found a ball that was small enough to train Ruby how to use Force Push. I threw the ball at her using the Force so Ruby can push it back.

Ruby got hit two times now, and she grunts in frustration for her to not focus on what she is doing.

You: Ruby, focus. Like my Master said to me again." The Jedi do not seek aggression, but we stand against it. The Force is there to shield us. The obstacles in your path define the path. What stands in the way becomes the way." Now, try again, and focus. You can do this.

I then use the Force to pull the ball to me and held it in the air. I then threw the ball at Ruby for her to use Force Push. Ruby reacted quickly and used the Force to push the ball back with her left hand.

You: Good. Again.

I then brought the ball back to me again and threw at Ruby. She quickly reacted again and used Force Push to push away the ball again.