Chaos in Atlas

Flashback

Y/n POV

I woke up on the train to head back to my place in Vale for tonight after I did my job at the scrapyard with Jack sitting next to me. I then noticed that the train stopped for unknown reasons, why did the train stop?

You: Train is stopped.

Jack: Yeah, something's going on.

Jack got up from his seat for us to see some unknown soldiers with red symbols on them when the doors open. I stood up quickly from my seat and hid my face with my hood up.

Solder: Everybody up. No funny business. Move out and line up.

You: Who are these guys?

Jack: I don't know. Let's just do what they say.

Me, Jack and the rest of the passengers that were on the train went outside to see more of these soldiers. I then saw a big man while I stopped on my tracks.

 I then saw a big man while I stopped on my tracks

I didn't like the way he was looking at me. I then went to go line up with the other passengers that were on the train and we got outside in the night sky showing the moon.

I then saw a ship landed in front of all of us and saw the doors opened. It then revealed a man wearing a mask to cover his eyes.

I never saw this man before, but I know him and the other man are bad news

I never saw this man before, but I know him and the other man are bad news. The man then began to ask his soldiers.

Man: Is this all of them?

Solder: Yes, Adam.

So this guy's name is Adam. I'll be able to remember that for the time being.

Adam: We seek a dangerous fugitive. This is no terror attack from us. We are trying to save these Faunus from other humans, but one of my men told me that this human is here hidden. If you don't show yourself, then the rest of these people will be executed.

These soldiers then pointed their long range weapons at us. I have to do something.

Jack: I think it's time someone came forward.