Creation

Y/n POV

We were all inside the Manor in the main hall, thinking up a plan about going to the Academy. Ruby said that the risk we haven't considered going to the Vault and getting the relic.

Jaune: We've been so worried about keeping the Vault closed that we never considered using what's inside.

Oscar: The Staff of Creation.

You: I haven't seen that before.

Ruby: Maybe we could use it to save Penny and get everyone in Atlas and Mantle back to safety.

I was so surprised that Ruby actually thought about this. That's my wife. We all then heard Weiss' Scroll beeping. She got out her Scroll to see a message from someone.

Weiss: Well, you'll never guess who I just heard from.

That has to be Winter, I knew she'd come around.

(Small Timeskip)

We were all in the dinning room of the Manor sitting in different chairs. I was sitting next to Ruby in the right side of the table, while the others were sitting in other chairs while Poe, Kieron, Cal, Merrin, Rey, Finn, Rose, Greez and Cere were all standing. Jaune was using his Semblance to use some of his Arua to Penny, to stop the virus from taking over her.

Weiss: So, we've got people trapped in Atlas and Mantle that we can't evacuate unless we use the Staff, which is located inside the Vault. If we open the Vault, Penny terminates. If Ironwood gets wind of any of this, he blows up Mantle.

You: Not if we stop him first.

Oscar: There's something else to consider. Once the Staff creates anything else, the city drops. Atlas has enough natural Gravity Dust to keep it from plummeting immediately, but, well, nobody's going to want to be around when it touches down.

That will impossible to when we use the Staff. There has to be a way we can do this. Jaune then stopped using his Semblance on Penny to say something.

Jaune: Okay, then let's use the Staff to teleport everyone to safety. Maybe even to another kingdom.

Oscar: We can't just wave it like a magic wand and make our problems go away. And we haven't even told you about him.

You: What?

Yang: Who?

Oscar's eyes glowed for Ozpin to take over.

Ozpin: The spirit of the Staff. Like Jinn, but, well, he's a character. He can build you anything, but only you can explain to him how. Like any craftsman, he'll need blueprints. Some sort of reference. It'll help if we have real world examples to show him.

You: Blueprints, huh?

Whitley: I've already got through the city layouts for the SDC evacuation. Maybe I can help?

You: Well, Whitley, you're on board.

Oscar: There's still James and his bombs to consider.

Weiss: Oh, I've got a plan for that.

I looked where Weiss was looking at, it was Emerald who can use her semblance to manipulate Ironwood's Arua.

Blake: So, that takes care of phase one.

Ruby: Meanwhile, the real Y/n goes to the Vault with help.

Oscar then takes control back.

Oscar: I blasted a hole through the bottom of Atlas and I highly doubt they've had time for repairs. That should take you straight to it. All of that, is the easy part. As soon as Y/n opens the door, we go through, grab the Staff, and stop Penny's termination.