Alone time with Ruby

Y/n POV

I was feeling something soft, like I was feeling so comfortable for a while. I feel like I was sleeping in a really comfy bed. I wanted to see if I can open my eyes. I started to open my eyes slowly to see that I was in a room, still in the Schnee Manor. My head was on a pillow while I was opening my eyes. I fully opened my eyes to see the full view of the room. I saw Ruby was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for me to wake up. My poncho and jacket was off, my left glove, my leather cuff bracelet and my boots, leaving me with my socks on and my Outlaw long sleeve shirt on and my pants. I still had the bandage on my right hand after what Cinder did to me. It probably was healed up after a while. I saw that Ruby had her red cape off for now leaving her with her outfit on and her boots and fingerless gloves were off as well, leaving her with her leggings on. I also noticed that BD-1 was also on a nightstand powered off, sleeping as well. And I also know that device I had on my right ear that I had Bagley. It was also taken off my ear as well that I had to sleep without it. It's probably for the best now to take that thing off for now. I started to get up slowly to sit up on the bed to see Ruby noticed that I was up. She looked at me to see how I was doing.

Ruby: Hey, are you alright?

You: Yeah, just about.

Ruby: You really took a lot of hits back there. It must've been hard trying to keep awake in a time like this. I was a bit worried that you were about to go in a coma, like Nora.

You: It's a good thing I wasn't. I really couldn't keep up with all of this, with a lack of sleep, food and hydration. (sighs) I'm starting to believe that in a time like this, we should just... I don't know. I don't know what we should.

Ruby: (looks at you) But I think we should all do is just wait it out a bit. We took a lot of beating with that Grimm creature a few minutes ago.

You: I thought that thing was going to take you away from us, from me.

Ruby: What did you do when I was knocked out?

I took a breather for a second, and I started to explain to Ruby what I did to the Grimm while it almost took her away.

You: I thought it was going to fly away with you, but then, I stopped it. By using the Force, with my anger getting to me. I grabbed it's leg from the Force and started to crush it so hard to not take you away... luckily, Cal managed to stop me from using my anger too much, and I stopped. I just... didn't want to lose you... I didn't want lose anyone again that it had already happened to me and all of us.

Ruby: Y/n, it's-

You: I never got the chance to see my parents again, I lost my Master, you lost Pyrrha, you lost Penny once, but now she's back, but we will lose her again from that virus stuck in her head.... I remembered the day I was found by my Master. He was a seeker and he took me to become a Jedi. My Dad didn't want me to go, but my Mom insisted that I should go. I always wanted to become a Jedi, when I heard stories about them. And, my dream came true, but not for long... It was a disaster, that day, when I was only twelve years old. (looks at Ruby) You saw what happened to me. And you saw what I have been through. All those years alone on this planet... I had no one to take me in to their home and call it my own home. I didn't do anything else, than just to be a scrapper for the rest of my life. (looks away) I was just hiding my secret from everyone around me, and I wanted to earn some money to get myself a home. (looks at right arm to roll up sleeve to see a tattoo) I even also had this tattoo on me, from the time I was a scrapper.

Ruby: You had that? I never saw you had that tattoo before. What does it represent?

You: It was a part of my time in the scrap yard. We work hard, get paid, and sometimes I almost got myself killed in a dangerous task. I made out alive, that's a good thing. Then, my old friend died, that night. His name was Jack.