Divide

A/n: Ladies and gentleman. Boys and girls. We have made it to Volume 8. This is exactly what I've been waiting for, and I know you guys have been waiting for this moment as well. I am not gonna take your guys time writing this down, let's get into the first chapter of RWBY Jedi: Fallen Order Volume 8!

Y/n POV

I was in the ship that we were all in after we saw that massive Grimm whale that just arrived in Atlas, even Salem herself is here. I was so scared that I was starting to breath heavily and my heart was beating. I can't believe this is happening.

I was still breathing heavily from what I saw, but then I felt someone putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Ruby trying calm me down. I started to calm down a little bit and hugged Ruby to make me feel better. I felt Ruby hugging me back, knowing that we will make it through this, together.

Me and Ruby let go of the hug and I started to feel that we are landing bin some sort of area. Ruby then went to the door and open it to wave at someone. I saw who she was waving at, it was Oscar. He's okay.

Ruby: Need a lift?

I saw that Oscar wasn't expecting us to find him. Why was he here in the first place. Oscar got inside the ship and we head off to find a safe place to go. I then saw the whole city of Mantle was covered in snow. This is not good.

Oscar: I was stupid to think the General would listen. Every choice I've made was the wrong one, and now...

I then saw outside the window that the people are freezing from this snow that's coming here.

Ruby: We all did what we thought was best. I'm just glad you're alright.

I saw Ruby putting her hand on Oscar's left shoulder.

You: She's right.

Ruby and Oscar looked at me when I spoke and I looked at them.

You: We all thought you weren't going to get out of there alive, but you made it. And that's all that matters.

BD-1: Beep bop.

Oscar then had a sad smile on his face to look at me and BD-1.

Oscar: Thanks, you two.

I nodded my head in agreement. I then saw what it appears to be one of the Happy Huntresses.

Maria: Yeah, yeah, I see you.

I then put my two fingers on my earpiece to contact Poe.

You: Poe, we're about to land.

Poe on comm: Roger. I'll find a safe spot to land and meet you guys.

You: Copy that. See you soon.

I then felt the ship land in a safe place so that no one can find it. Me, Ruby Weiss, Maria and Oscar went out of the ship.

We were all running ahead to find one of the Happy Huntresses waiting for us at a place.

Happy Huntress: Inside! Hurry!

I then went up to the Happy Huntress to see what her name is.

You: Thanks, but who are you?

Joanna: Name's, Joanna. I'll explain later, but right now you need to get inside.

You: Okay. Thank you.

Me and everyone else went inside into some sort of restaurant, it looks almost abandoned.

We then entered the restaurant when I saw that someone else is on the radio talking to someone.

We all then entered the main area where there was the rest of team RWBY, JNR, Merrin, Kieron, Penny, Pietro, and Cal that are in here.