Teaser

No one's POV

The screen showed our protagonist Y/n L/n on top of a roof seeing Atlas and Mantle in chaos because of Salem.

Y/n Narrating: This world is in danger.

The screen changed to show Salem sitting in her throne chair.

Y/n Narrating: Because of her.

The screen went black for a second for Y/n to speak.

Y/n Narrating: But we will stop her. With someone truly special.

The screen showed Ruby Rose on a different planet activating her lightsaber to show a blue blade. Ruby looked at her blade hearing the sound of it humming.

The screen went black for a second. Then it showed a different planet that Y/n and Ruby are on, meeting Luke Skywalker himself.

Ruby: Something.

Ruby then handed over her lightsaber hilt to Luke, showing his robotic hand looking at Ruby and Y/n.

Ruby: Inside me has always been there.

The screen changed to show Y/n and Ruby walking in a foggy area for the screen to change showing something in a cave.

Ruby: Then I was awake.

Ruby and Y/n looked at something for the screen to change to show Luke and Y/n watching Ruby training swinging her lightsaber.

Ruby: And I need help.

Ruby was swinging her lightsaber for the rhythm of the music to make her to slice the rock with her lightsaber at the rock behind, but she stopped for her blade to stay at the edge of the rock.

The screen changed to show the concrete ground crack to show Y/n and Luke in a surprise look while the screen showed bits of rocks floating in the air. Then the screen showed Ruby with her eyes closed to connect her to the Force.

The screen then showed Luke looking at Y/n and Ruby.

Luke: I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.

The screen showed Y/n and Ruby watching Luke walking away from them.

The screen then showed Cinder Fall exiting Salem's throne room to look at her eye patch holding it with her right hand.

Cinder: Let the past die.

Cinder then smashed her eye patch on the wall to destroy it.

The screen showed that Cinder was flying in the sky with her Maiden powers to destroy incoming X-wing ships.

Cinder: Kill it.

Cinder then continued to destroy the ships to see a battle ship.

Cinder: If you have to.

The screen then showed a woman in the ship, sensing that Cinder is here.

Cinder: That's the only way to become what you meant to be.

The screen showed Cinder stopped in the middle of the sky that she sees the woman. It was her mother in that rebel ship that she's telling her to stop.

The screen showed the millennium falcon flying in the sky being chased by Grimm. The screen showed that inside Chewbacca was flying the falcon making a roaring sound. Then a Porg was with him making a sound too.

The screen showed that one of the rebel ships were destroyed by the Grimm Whale. Poe Dameron then started to speak.

Poe: We are the spark.

The screen changed to show Poe firing up his engine.

Poe: That will light the fire.

Poe then flew through pass the flying Grimm that were on him. Then the screen showed Poe talking.

Poe: That will burn down Salem and her forces.

The screen changed to show Tyrian Callows with his blades equipped, and the screen showed Y/n with some battle damage on him with the left side of his head was bleeding a little bit while he activated his lightsaber to show a single green blade.

Y/n: Come on!

Y/n then strike at Tyrian to go in a blade clash with a furious look on his face.

The screen changed to show a few rebel ships falling back.

Then the screen showed Luke Skywalker on the ground in the rain.

Luke: This is not going to go.

The screen showed a few wolves in the snow guiding the people to safety. Then the screen showed Cinder's mother.

Luke: The way you think.

The screen showed Ruby diving into the water and coming back to the surface. While she was looking at Luke and Y/n.

Salem: Fulfill.

The screen showed Y/n being dragged into Salem's throne by Cinder.

Salem: Your.

Y/n then tried to fight back.

Salem: Destiny.

Salem then was holding Y/n with a tentacle around his neck while he was screaming in agony, then the screen went black.

Ruby: I need someone.

The screen showed Ruby in a cave sitting on something with the sun setting.

Ruby: To show me my place in all this.

The screen showed Y/n in front of Ruby reaching his hand for Ruby to take for him to train her to become a Jedi.

The screen went black to finally show the title.

RWBY Jedi: Fallen Order: Volume 8