Strings

Y/n POV

I woke up from what I was inside the tube that launched all of us up here to the Atlas military base. I saw the door opening that I saw some steam coming out of the pod that I was in. I coughed a bit from the steam that came from the pod that I was in and got out of it.

I then saw Ruby and the others got out of the pods that they were inside to get up here.

Cal: Okay. I gotta admit. That... was awesome.

Kieron: That was way better then using a ship.

Cal: You got that right, Kieron.

I then saw C-3PO and R2 exited the pods as well.

C-3PO: Oh, dear. I feel a bit dizzy from that ride that we just took.

R2: Beep-bo-beep.

C-3PO: Well, you sure know how to have fun, R2.

I then saw Weiss pulling Nora's ear after what she did to her before launching her in the tube.

Nora: Ow! Ow! Come on, that was a once in a lifetime experience.

Weiss then let go of Nora's ear while it hurt Nora again while she held her ear from the pain.

I then saw another pod opening seeing Blake from the ride that she just took.

Blake: (gasps) Good, because I never wanna do that again.

Blake then fixed her hair after that ride.

We all then proceeded to find a way into the control room inside this place. I then stood back from the others to speak to Bagley.

You: Bagley, what's our status?

Bagley: If I'm saying this correctly. There are a few Atlas guards in this base that are securing the grounds of this facility. We have to do something like, I don't know. Turn invisible while we sneak pass them.

You: Yeah, that could actually work.

Ruby: Y/n?

I then saw Ruby and the others looking at me confused that I was talking to myself.

Ruby: Who are you talking to?

You: Uh. I was. (Sighs). (To Bagley) Bagley, can you like do something so that my friends can hear you?

Bagley: I already uploaded myself on their scrolls so they can hear me.

You: Wow. You're a smart AI.

Bagley: Why, thank you.

I then heard the others scrolls beeping that Bagley downloaded himself on so that they can hear him. Ruby then took out her scroll so that she sees a Atlas symbol. I'm guessing that's Bagley.

Ruby: Um. What is-

Bagley: Hello. I am Bagley. An Artificial Intelligent or AI, created by a scientist Pietro Polendina. It is so good to finally meet you all.

Ruby: An AI? Pietro made you too?

Bagley: Of course he did. I'll explain to you all later. Right now, we need to get back on track.

May: All right. So, which way, Bagley?

Bagley then showed a map on Ruby's scroll that we can all see.

Bagley: There are a few Atlas guards securing the main grounds inside the compound. So, to get around them, you'll have to cross the bridge, then go left, straight, right, straight, left, up, up, right, straight, right, right, straight, left, left. Oh my gosh. That was a mouth full.