Risk

Y/n POV

We were all gathered up in the room that was some sort of meeting room in the Schnee Manor. I was leaning my back against the wall with my arms crossed and tapping my right boot to think what we should do next. The Mandalorian wasn't here anymore. He said he had other business to attend to on his own time, well, I don't blame him. I never got the chance to say thank you for helping us, but I don't care about that anymore. Ruby was sitting in the front seat, while Blake was sitting when she was holding her knees. I still can't believe that Emerald is here, in our safe zone. I rather just send her out with the rest of the Grimm, let's see how she likes that. After everything she's done, she almost killed me, Penny, Maria and Pietro back in Amity Tower. I just don't want her here.

Yang: (sighs) Okay, Ironwood wants Y/n, otherwise Mantle is done for. So, how do we stop him?

Blake: Qrow and Robyn are still in his custody, and May said Atlas security drones are watching the crater, so they're trapped too.

Oscar: And Salem isn't going to stay gone for much longer.

Ruby: So then, it's impossible.

Emerald: See? If Miss Hero with all the answers doesn't have an answer, then we have ours.

I was not in the mood for this crap right now. I was so mad that she called Ruby that. I then got off the wall and walked towards Emerald, while I'm so angry.

You: I swear, if you ever call Ruby any names again, I will kick you out myself! Why don't you just leave already?! In fact, why are you even here?! You don't deserve to be here!

Poe: Like I said when were getting here, she deserves to be locked up in a cage.

Oscar: Can we please just give each other a chance? Emerald's not with Salem anymore, and Ozpin is back.

I knew he would say that. I felt that Ozpin would return when Oscar created that massive explosion to that Grimm Whale. I heard Ruby grumble into the table while we were just being quiet. I ran my hands through my hair that was getting a bit long after a while.

Oscar: (sighs) All of this doubt and worry and distrust, it isn't getting us anywhere.

Ruby: Then nothing has changed! (slams hands on table) We're in the exact same place we were yesterday. (gets up from chair) Arguing over what to do while the kingdom waits to die.

I hate seeing Ruby like this. I walked up behind her and put my right hand on her left shoulder, but Ruby shrugged my hand away from me, for her to run to the door to open it and ran out of the room.

You: Ruby, wait!

I tried to go after her, but Yang stopped me for a second.

Yang: I'll go talk to her. She needs me right now.

I nodded at Yang for her to after Ruby to go talk to her. I can't believe that Emerald just called her that, it's all her fault that she did this. I clenched my hands into fists and looked at Emerald with my face so angry. I slowly walked to her and she started to back up.

You: This is all your fault. None of this wouldn't have happen if wasn't for you or Cinder! You should've left when you had the chance!

Emerald: I almost died on that Whale. Salem was going to kill me.

I then pushed Emerald on the wall to pin her down to look at her in the eyes.

You: I don't care if Salem was going to kill you! You don't deserve a second chance after everything you've done! Everything you have done for the past year and a few months! The attack on Beacon, you won, but we kept on fighting! The attack on Mistral, when you were about to get the lamp, you've failed! But then you just had to come here and take it away from us! You and Mercury killed an innocent man in cold blood back in Vale, and you were trying kidnapped me! Everything was going so well until all of you showed up! I was finally going to have a better life, but no! (pushes Emerald on the wall again) You have ruined my chance to live that life! You have killed innocent people back at Beacon, and it's all your fault! You were the reason why Pyrrha killed Penny at the Tournament, and everyone was dead, because of you! And you and Cinder were the reason why Pyrrha was dead! AND IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!