It has been a while

A/n: Hello, everyone, Ryan here................. Boy, it has been a while since I wrote the last update back in March. I just want to say right now, that it has been roughly three months since I have been taking a break from this for a while, after we all watched the finale of Volume 8 of RWBY. It really just hit me like a bullet went through me that I was so heartbroken to see Penny's death, and team RWBY falling off the edge while they were fighting Cinder and Neo.

After all that, I just needed time to recover from what happened in the finale. Atlas has fallen and so did Mantle. I was just into tears while I was watching the ending and when I heard the song "Friend" at the end credits that this song was about when Penny meeting Ruby for the first time in Volume 1. I still remember the first time Ruby and Penny met each other, and it was a wonderful moment for them.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing okay, I just still need a bit more time to recover from the finale that just happened a few months ago. It's just hard for me to just forget about what happened, and I just wanted to forget about it, but at the same time, I can't. After everything team RWBY and JNR did to save Atlas and Mantle, that just went in total disaster. Cinder killed a few civilians while they were walking to get to the other side to get to Vacuo. Like, Cinder didn't even care about what stands in her way, she just wanted to get the relic and the Maiden power to just be more power-hungry. And Cinder said, that she refuses to starve, yeah right.

(Sighs) I'm sorry, guys. I just been on edge for the past few months. I just wanted to say, thank you guys for supporting me on this journey from the start when I first became a writer. It actually helps me get back into this for more of you to enjoy this idea I came up. I still need a bit more time to recover and relax to just get my mind off of things that happened in the finale. I'll be able to work on the next chapter of this story very soon after I recover. I promise you guys that I will finish this for all of you.

I hope you guys understand what I'm saying right now, it just takes time for me to forget about what happened and just move on forward. That's all I'm gonna say right now. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and I hope you guys are staying safe. Let me know any time you guys wanna talk to me. I always like talking to people that are on this app. Thank you all so much for supporting me through out the year and I will see you all very soon.

Take care.