𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"I came as soon as I heard you were awake," Renjun smirked, watching his defenceless sister side-eye him while breathing through the ventilator

Rhythmic beeps sounded through the room, grinding into Renjun's nerves as he sat with one leg over the other elegantly, right by his sister's side. A conceited grin was plastered onto his face as he twirled her raven locks with his fingers, occasionally pulling at it to hear her cry out.

Small groans of distaste slipped from her weak form as she wriggled around, as if it would benefit her. She wasn't the stupid little girl that Renjun pinned her as. She knew the murderous intent her brother had, and although she wanted to preach of the awful doings, she knew that the boy facing her was a step or two ahead.

"I just need you to understand, Princess, I can't have a nosy little girl like you getting in my way." He looked around the underwhelming room, tutting at the balloons that his parents placed in the corner. "I hate to admit it, but you pose as a threat. I love eliminating threats."

Her eyes flashed with fear as her arms shook, breaths puffing quickly and fogging the ventilator.

He tilted his head back to look at her before leaning in to rest his elbows against the pristine white mattress. "You and my special boys are the only threats I can't bring myself to eliminate though. Do you want to know why?" He whispered, edging closer and closer to the weak girl. "It's too fun to watch the tortured reactions I get from you. You're the mouse, and I'm the cat....It's simply how I like it, Darling."

The fourteen year old girl whined desperately, wanting her mum and dad to come back soon.

"I know you're familiar with the baseball bat. It will be your worst enemy if you even attempt to tell anyone. You wouldn't want to end up here again, would you?" He menacingly whispered, lowering himself to whisper in her ear. "You're under my control....Understand?"

The younger squirmed at her brother's warm breath which fanned against her ear so uncomfortably. She forced a nod, reaching out for his hand with great desperation woven in her hazel orbs.

"Do you want mummy and daddy?" He teasingly questioned, chuckling when tears fell from her eyes with a pathetic nod. "Whatever."

He turned on his heel to walk away, but before he left, he spared the younger one last look.

"I will break each and every bone in your body if you don't go along with the story...Bitch."