𝙏𝙬𝙤

The bleak sky reflected the dull mood that Donghyuck found himself in as he stood in front of the foreboding grey gates of his new school

His mood was dampened even more as other teenagers pushed past him aggressively, hardly recognising his presence in the crowded area.

He finally sucked in a deep breath before letting it slip from his slightly parted lips once again.

"Here we go," he quietly mumbled, hands gripped tightly around the straps of his school bag. His usually hyper mood had faltered at the thought of starting another new school. He hummed quietly, hyping himself up.

The blonde boy took a few tentative steps forward, his uneven breaths appeared in front of him as the heat mixed with the painfully cold air that surrounded him.

Donghyuck pushed himself forward, his red nose glowing above the scarf that covered his neck and chin. Why did they have to move?

He had a strong feeling of hatred towards this move of house. It was the third time that year after all.

He kept his mind positive as he thought through the unlikelihood of them staying there longer than six months.

He finally entered the intimidatingly large doors. The old fashioned school held the stench of richness as he stepped through the threshold.

Almost a second after stepping into the school, he was pushed over by some random kid.

"Sorry, bro, didn't even see you there," a cheerful voice chimed. Donghyuck merely waved it off while pushing himself up off the ground. The boy who offered a helping hand had a beautiful smile, his perfect white teeth glimmering as his cheekbones rose.

Donghyuck couldn't find an ounce of anger in him, especially after seeing how the boy meant no harm. "It's fine," he murmured lowly, eyes fixed on the floor as he stood straight again. He quickly dusted off his trousers which had collected some dust from the clearly unclean floor.

By the time he looked up again, the boy had disappeared.

"Okayyy."

Donghyuck finally located his locker after what felt like hours of searching, but it couldn't have been because the hallways were still as packed as before.

He sorted through the surprisingly new locker until a light tap was felt on his arm.

Still not in a great mood, he turned around with a small pout on his face which caused Renjun to step back slightly, feigning a startled look whilst he suppressed a smirk.

"Sorry," he muttered, keeping the same innocent expression playing while watching Donghyuck curiously. "I didn't mean to scare you there, Donghyuck. Well, I'm Huang Renjun, the student council president. It's my job to introduce you to some people, and to settle you in."

Donghyuck let his startled and unimpressed expression drop as he felt a natural pull to charismatic teen.

"It's nice to meet you, Huang Renjun."