𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Jisung stepped away from the radio, carefully turning it off before rejoining the boys

"That was Hyuck, guys..." he mumbled, sitting down next to Jeno, facing the other two who sat upon the other bed. "Renjun's out right now, but they both seem fine."

"So Chenle, what are we going to do about the whole Jaemin situation?" Jeno pressed after he patted the youngest on the back.

"Well that's where I find myself stuck. Donghyuck begged me to hide the fact that he was pairing up with Jaemin from Jun. Of course I agreed to save his ass, but on the slope the other day, I accidentally let it slip that he and Jaemin had paired up instead..." He fiddled with his fingers nervously, feeling nothing but immense guilt for getting Donghyuck in trouble.

"Well I already arranged with Renjun to meet at his place today, and no time was given. I could go over now and try to stop any anger from flaring up." They all thought about what the eldest had offered, none of them truly enjoying this plan. "What else can we do?"

Hesitantly, the boys concurred, agreeing to help Mark get out of the cabin given the weather conditions.

"It'll probably be dark by the time I get to their cabin, but I'll ring in with their radio when I get there."

~

"Renjun?" Donghyuck called out upon hearing the door click open. "How was it?"

He giggled at the sight of his less-than impressed boyfriend shivering while shaking his head distastefully.

Donghyuck closed the book he had been reading and helped the freezing boy winding the wood in.

"Before we get this fire started. There's something I want to show you." Donghyuck placed the wood down on the stone surrounding the open fire and turned back to the older, who remained freezing.

"And what's that?" The blonde quietly asked as he walked up to Renjun and hugged him gently.

"You'll see..."

~

"Hey guys?" Mark called through the radio with hesitation lacing his words. "They're not here..."

As a crackle filled the line, he took that moment to look around the cabin for any hints as to where the pair had gone, but still he could only think of one place.

"I'm going into the woods to find them."