𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Renjun smiled psychotically as the needle in his hand became stained with that same rich red colour

Blood.

He loved it so much, and especially loved the comfort of the warmth it brought him after such painfully boring days.

Once he completed the task of stitching the woman's mouth closed, Renjun placed a small kiss on the rose.

"Beautiful," he hummed deeply, his parted lips releasing a soft sigh that appeared in front of him due to the cold mingling with his warm breath.

The snow that was layered beneath his feet was now stained pink as it mixed with the deceased woman's blood.

The wound to her neck oozed with the deep red liquid, which was almost black.

The teenager couldn't stop the smile that stayed on his face as he admired his work.

"Truly beautiful."

At those words, his mind drifted to a certain blonde.

Lee Donghyuck.

The boy had been such a simple target, and was way more trusting than he had initially thought. Although Renjun had always complained of Jisung and Jeno being 'too easy', there was a certain thrill in chasing Donghyuck, even if the younger seemed to run to him quite willingly.

Poor Donghyuck, he was blind to the teasing chance of freedom, and now he had followed in the footsteps of the other victims. He trusted the notorious 'Rose' unknowingly.

The full moon reflected a small source of light onto Renjun's face as he pulled the gloves off his hands and began walking away with not very much care.

Someone else could deal with the disposal of the body.

~

As Renjun pushed his bedroom window open after climbing up a tree to get to inside, he felt at ease as the warmth of the dark room embrace him in a hug.

With a tired sigh, the brunette tossed his gloves aside before leaning in the flick his trusty lamp on in order to provide the room with light - even if it was dim.

As he took his seat, he saw the lamp pointing down to the diary that he had opened on the wooden surface of his desk. The discoloured pages were lined with names of victims, only to be added to as he sat down.

He picked up the pen, his neat writing forming the name 'Kim Minhyo' beside the number forty-five.

He briefly ran his hand over each bump and crease in the page, but was soon interrupted by the small knock against his door.

He glanced at his watch to read the time 11:34. "Yes?"

The door was pushed open, revealing his mother with her coat over her arm and her make-up messily done. A panicked look flashed across her face, but there was a form of relieved unease that made Renjun unsettled.

"Your sister has finally woken up. Would you like to come with us to see her?"

Almost immediately, Renjun could feel his heart drop.

Why couldn't that bitch die?

He reluctantly nodded, knowing he needed to go in first to stop her from sharing some classified information. He had even decided on a gravestone and everything...damn.

"Of course."