II

"Missyyy~ you're crazy" Lisa said with an uninterested face. She fixed her dress and dust off her legs.

"I'm not! I just really love your cousin!" Irene shouted with sincerity.

"Please help me to get noticed."

"How about a shout out? I'll tell him to greet you at his next vlog." Lisa asked.

"That sounds lovely but I want him to notice my feelings. Please, all you have to do is to give my letters."

"You're crazy if you think I'll do that." Lisa said.

"But I'm dying!" Irene said. Lisa stopped and shut her mouth. She just stared at the stinky lady.

"Ofcourse, you're lying." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry I lied on that one but please. I saved you, the drone could have hit you and you'll get out of balance and you'll hit your head at the floor. Ambulance will arrived just for you to be announced as dead on arrival." Irene said.

"You're really crazy." Lisa laughed, holding her stomach and her jaw was starting to ache.

"Oh, I made you laugh too. Please!"

"No." Lisa said plastering her poker face.

"Why?!" Irene asked, sadness evident in her tone.

"Because I don't know who you are! You are a stranger!" Lisa shouted.

"Then get to know me!" Irene shouted aswell. Get to know you? Lisa repeated the thought in herself.

"I'm not a bad person, I guarantee you that." Irene said and Lisa could sense the sincerity in her.

"That's what a bad person will say." Lisa said instead.

"I swear I'm not, what do you want me to give you? Police clearance? NBI? Good morals certificate?" Irene said seriously. Is she this crazy for my cousin? Lisa asked herself. She's a funny person, maybe she can entertain me for some time.

"It's getting late." Lisa said and Irene's shoulders deflated in disappointment. Upon seeing the lonely woman infront of her, Lisa cleared her throat and tightened the grasp in her clutch wallet, not knowing if the words she was about to say are soon to be regret of.

"How about you go home, take a shower and make yourself comfortable." Lisa said, merely a question but a stern statement. Irene stood infront of her motionless, just wearing a melancholic expression.

"Then," Lisa hesitated to continue.

"Then, let's meet here tomorrow around 5-ish. I want to know what kind of person I will get near my cousin." Lisa said and in just a milisecond, Irene flashed her porcelain teeth through her precious smile. She was about to run towards Lisa when the latter stepper backwards making a cross sign with both of her index fingers.

"Don't come near me. The evil had possessed your smell." Lisa said and Irene giggled as response. Her smell wasn't her priority right now.

"See you tomorrow?" Irene said, can'tbelieve that this is happening. Baby steps for reaching the love of her life, Suho.

"Yeah." Lisa replied shortly, combing her hair using her slender fingers. Her dress wasn't helping at the coldness, she slightly shivered, more determined to go home.

"You will come here right? Tomorrow?" Irene asked for assurance. Lisa looked at her lazily, internally not knowing if she'll actually go, nor if she actually mean acting a cupid between Irene and Suho.

"I gave you a chance, I gave you a little trust, you should do the same. After all, I'm the one whom you need help from." Lisa replied with sass.

"Right, I'm sorry. I just can't believe that this is happening." Irene said gladly.