VI

Lisa was still at Taehyung's apartment. She read the message from Taehyung simply telling her, Please don't think that I don't love you, I love you but I have my own dreams to chase. No remorse, it sounded selfish for Lisa. Anyway, the apartment was decorated, as if Taehyung didn't really plan on leaving her alone. As if Taehyung cared for her feelings. There are photos of them two from random dates and each photo had a short sentence written by Taehyung, telling how happy they used to be in that photo. It was all hanging by the special glittery string attached at ceiling.

Lisa was still crying when she decided to ruin the designs and cut the metallic bubbles that spelled, Happy 3rd anniversary, my love. Oh now, how she instantly hates that word, love. She was screaming as she cry, not caring if the neighbors would knock on the door and be weirded out to her.

Her eyeliner was messy and scattered to ber beautiful face, her fake eyelashes can barely make it sticking in the skin above her lashes. Continuous sobs escape her lips as she cried caused by her heartache.

She lay in bed helplessly, seeking for help without using her voice, but who's that someone that can help and calm her? Chaeyoung and the two cousins might see her as a laughing stock or maybe not. However, she can't risk it because she doesn't want to hear an I told you so advice.

She kicked in the air to release some of her anger, she was in despair and utmost melancholia. Maybe if he had explained, there's no break up needed to happen or maybe if there would be really is, it's not this painful.

Because Taehyung made her believe that what they have is real and will last long. With the feeling like magic everytime she's with him, as they grow old, but then suddenly one day, it vanished. With that heartbreak, the magic is gone, you can't live the same anymore.

Lisa wasn't contented, she wants to flew at London and dragged Taehyung for an explanation. However, that would make her look desperate. She doesn't want that, ofcourse.

She laughed, a humorless series of laughter escaped her mouth when she remembered that she thought Taehyung would proposed to her. That was humiliating, she even bragged about it to her friends.

Suddenly, she felt her lips become dry. Slowly standing up, she searched for her favorite yogurt at the fridge that is nowhere to be found.

"Damn it! You even brought my yogurt with you Taehyung!" Lisa shouted, once again crying.

"Give me back my yogurt~" Lisa cried.

"Yogurt. My yogurt~ I want it now." She continued.

"Taehyung, I want you now." Lisa said reaching for the wine that she brought with herself, the supposed to be gift for the old Kims.

"This is unfair." Lisa mumbled, her clogged nose was evident. She opened the bottle of wine and drank straight from it.

She sat at the floor, resting her back at the wall as she scroll for the photos of her and Taehyung at her gallery. She drank each time tears will try to fall down. She drank it like water, she had a high alcohol tolerance she thought, and this bottle of wine is not enough to numb the pain she's feeling right now.

"I just need to drink and- pee. And drink and pee- and think of you again." Lisa said.

Lisa shook her head and slapped her face gently. Despite of feeling dizzy, she got up and grab her purse, exiting the apartment, and clueless on what will happen next.

"I was right! You are drunk!" Irene said running towards Lisa. For some reason, Lisa felt the need to inhale fresh air and her feet brought her to the park.