XXIV

Lisa and Irene hadn't seen each other last week due to each others' working demands. Lisa had been invited for a collaboration with some other local fashion designers and Irene had been engaged into another bulk pot and ceramics contract. It has been really exhausting for the two. It was middle day of the week when the two finally cleared up both of their schedules.

"God, I never seen you in ages." Lisa said dramatically, pulling her girlfriend towards her. They decided to have a dinner together followed by a plan of Irene spending the night on Lisa's house.

"You are over reacting, idiot. But yeah, that was long, it was six long days without holding you. I hate working." Irene giggled, enjoying the warmth of her tall girlfriend.

"Don't worry, we have this night to ourselves." Lisa responded as she lead the way inside the restaurant.

Lisa had ordered voluminous amount of food for Irene. She likes to feed her using her own spoon and Irene likes the feeling of being taken care of.

"It's actually sweet, you know. You, feeding me like this." Irene said while chewing her lasagna.

"You can feed me, too." Lisa said. Irene quickly grabbed her fork to swirl the aglio olio.

"No, I mean, aside from this. Later, tonight." Lisa grinned.

"What?" Irene asked confused.

"Something involves tongue and-"

"I never peg you as someone who is so horny." Irene commented.

"I'm not horny okay. I'm in a constant need of your touch and affection." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"And it's been six long days. Have you imagine what I'm capable of doing to you tonight? Depriving me from holding you close like that?" Lisa asked, squeezing Irene's thigh. Irene's inside started to rumble. Thrill had been cave in her spine sparking something at her nape. She caressed it, to ease the heat she had been feeling.

"I don't know, nothing much?" Irene tried her best to sound nonchalant. Her uninterested tone starts to annoy Lisa.

"It's a suprise then." Lisa said frowning.

Lisa stabbed her salad and aggresively put it in her mouth. Irene chuckled at the sight. Witnessing Lisa acting childish like this was warming her heart.

"Surprises don't excite me. Give me the details." Irene said sexily.

Lisa looked at Irene in total disbelief. She didn't saw that coming. Lisa cleared her throat before speaking.

"Well, uhm, your knees, will become wobbly." Lisa tried her best to describe, yet still sounding like a four year-old child.

"Oh, I'm so scared." Irene said sarcastically.

"Finish your food." Lisa said coldly.

Irene was about to mock her girlfriend once again but Lisa started to focus on finishing her dinner. Lisa's cold expression, Irene finds it so hot. She bit her lower lip to contain herself.

"Do you want more dressing?" Irene asked but Lisa only shook her head.

"How about additional chicken?" Irene asked once again. Lisa did the same.

"She's really mad." Irene mumbled.

Once the two exited Lisa's car, Lisa didn't wait for Irene. She went at her bedroom and Irene run after her. Still, no one was talking.

"Lisa." Irene softly called her girlfriend.

Lisa shut her eyes. Her voice was so gentle that it soothes her ears. Lisa removed her heels and put down her purse. Irene was just observing her.