special chapter 💝

Seoul.

The weather was nice. It was a sunny day, a total opposite of the grumpy weather during their stay on Jeju. It was as if the weather was synching with the emotions of Irene and Lisa had.

Who would have thought Irene would go back hand in hand with Lisa as they exit the airport? She was like a kid, swaying their hands aggressively while a silly smile was plastered in her face.

"Irene! Irene!" A familiar voice of man shouted.

"Jackson?" Irene asked surprised, not expecting anyone she knew to be here fetching her.

"Lisa! Babe!" The other voice said.

"Taehyung?" Lisa mumbled, squinting her eyes. Her lips slightly hang open.

Irene and Lisa awkwardly looked at each other.

"Do you know any of this?"

"Of course not!"

They asked and answered at the same time.

"Midget." Lisa said.

"Kiss me, that could stop them from coming after us." Lisa said, trying her best to wear a poker face. Irene was surprised, Lisa was never fond of public display of affection. However, Lisa was too stunned and she wasn't ready to talk with anyone about her and Irene. That doesn't made sense, but Lisa wanted to score a kiss with Irene, flaunting that Irene's heart is already hers.

"But-" Irene couldn't finish her objection when Lisa pulled her nape to nibble her lips as she deliver Irene a sincere passionate kiss in the middle of the airport where strangers and bystanders looked at them.

Taehyung and Jackson gasped at the same time. Jackson dropped the banner and Taehyung fell into his knees. Both were completely surprised.

"Irene." Jackson mumbled sadly.

"Lisa." Taehyung formed his hands into a ball.

The two started to gather unwanted attention, some started to take photos when they recognized Lisa.

"That's lovely." Irene said panting.

"I'll give a word with Jackson." Lisa said.

"I thought you don't want to talk with them?" Irene asked.

"I changed my mind." Lisa said nonchalantly and proceeded to Jackson's spot.

"Mr. Wang, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"Did you- why did you, Irene and you-" Jackson was stuttering, unable to describe what he just saw. He made a gesture with his two hands kissing.

"Why did we kissed?" Lisa asked impatiently.

"Because I'm her girlfriend. I'm not a some sort of girl bestfriend to her. We are dating, again." Lisa said.

"Again? I thought you're nothing but a bad friend that always made her cry."

"Aish! That's harsh! Seriously, you have to listen to me! If you able to comprehend, it meant that you had no chance with her because I'm here. Arasso?" Lisa said.

"But- that's, I can't. I really love her." Jackson was crying.

"I own her heart. I'm sorry, you should find someone else. I mean, there are plenty of people in the world. Who knows if you are attracted with a guy? Look I've been there, I thought I was straight, then, well, Irene happened and then, oh, well, look at us. Doomed to be together." Lisa said.

"Really?" Jackson was crying like a kid.

"Are you saying that I must be open for being gay?" Jackson asked.