VIII

Willingly, Irene led the race to being drunk, that was, despite of being against having a single drop of alcohol earlier. Wendy was stopping her friend, she held Irene's right hand, while on the other was Seulgi.

"What time are we going home?" Yeri asked, barely forming a coherent sentence.

"Who told you we're going home? You are delusional." Irene said laughing.

"I'm getting tired protecting ourselves from getting hit on." Seulgi lazily mumbled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be this pretty." Yeri bowed her head.

"I'm only talking to Wendy and Irene." Seulgi quickly replied.

"Ahhhh, if I make you swallow this shot glass, you'll learn when to shut your mouth." Yeri mumbled, holding a banana, far from shotglass. No one where did she got that, but probably, at the bathroom.

"Stop eating the counter Wendy, god knows who's sweaty arms has been there." Irene slurred in disgust.

"I thought it was huge salted caramel bar. Where's the caramel bar?" Wendy asked, wiping her tongue by a tissue that has been inside her purse since she graudated from college, almost two years ago.

And there they are, crazy, drunk, beautiful, head turner, and a little bit of alcoholic.

Far from distance, Lisa was eyeing Irene. She was surprised to see Irene and her bestfriends she hand never seen before, and moreover, her eyesight got offended by their ball gowns. She can hear some of the ladies making fun of them. As a fashion designer, it was a huge disrespect. That act alone was abominable.

She didn't plan to binge drink tonight, she had some appointments tomorrow morning. Instead of sipping the mixed rum and expensive club soda, she adjusted her seat to have a better view
towards Irene. They were less than two meters apart, but Irene didn't recognized her, earlier and now. Simply because was, sitting the opposite direction earlier.

"Let's dance." Irene said

Irene stood up from the counter, lifted up her ball gown and started danc-twerking, she was laughing while she do her moves. Her three other friends were laughing aswell, as if Irene was being stupid.

"Lower, lower!" The smallest and youngest shouted, she was holding a banana.

"Drop that pussy!" The other one with brightest skin said.

"No, please. Handle the pussy with care." Seulgi said, and the other two threw their head in euphoria.

When Irene stood up panting with a tired smile in her face, she was indeed holding a glass ball with an image of a kitten. She thought it has other meaning, but to her disma-wrongful thinking, it was literally a kitten. Where the hell did you get that?

Lisa was unconsciously laughing aswell, almost running out of breath. Irene was too, she was having fun. When Lisa decided to offer Irene and her friends a ride, a hand stopped her.

"Where are you going? and who are you looking at?" Jennie asked, raising her left eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing. I was about to ask for new cocktails." Lisa said smiling.

"Come, exchange a sit with Jisoo. Sit beside me." Jennie said and Lisa obliged.

When Lisa looked over her shoulder, Irene and friends were gone and nowhere to be found. Maybe they called it a night and went home.

Lisa was bored, her friends were busy with their own appointments. Drinking tonight doesn't sound lovely nor watching movie alone. Hanging out with Suho right now would be close to impossible. She was left with herself.