VII

"I may or may not be the greatest cook you'll ever know but I will prepare you an American breakfast because you are Thai." Irene said not making sense.

"Are you still tired? Seemed like you left your brain at the motel." Lisa said as she scan the place. It wasn't that huge for four people like Irene had mentioned durng the ride but it was cozy and warm.

"You can't stop being blunt wherever you are, aren't you? What if I'm a short hot tempered psychopath and I'll kill you right here?" Irene said.

"You're short, but a hot tempered psychopath, let's see." Lisa shrugged, taking one spot at the couch.

"Whatever, I'm going to cook ramen and boil two eggs." Irene said and drop her belongings at the couch.

"American breakfast huh!" Lisa shouted, more in a mocking way.

"Shut up, beggar." Irene shouted back and Lisa shook her head. Irene is just impossible.

Lisa stopped herself from scrolling into her phone, she will end up calling Taehyung or crying over their photos. She let herself entertained by watching Irene made a mess in the kitchen. She sat at the kitchen island and propped her elbows to observe Irene.

"You need a hand?" Lisa asked. Irene was lost at Lisa's hand, her fingers were long and clean.

"Hand? Where?" Irene mumbled unconsciously.

"Here." Lisa said pointing below, towards her crotch. Irene blushed, she wasn't ready for this. She didn't expect that Lisa will feel this way after she had comforted the lady.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't think I'm gay but you can keep your hand to your own pants-"

"You have an extensive imagination." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I'm straight and so you are. Stop making things awkward." Lisa added and left the kitchen. The truth was, she was pointing at the skillet under the kitchen island and Irene had thought something else.

Irene was left dumbfounded, she hit her forehead by the skillet. Ofcourse! Why would I think differently! The fact that we're straight won't be erased by the kiss last night! She was asleep! And I was a willing vict- I was an aggrieved victim!

Irene went back on her focus and showed her skills in cooking ramen. She also prepared garlic bread since it was the only decent food available. She even bit her lips occasionally and knit her eyebrows in pure concentration. When she's done, she excitedly grabbed her two newly bought pink bunny soup spoon.

"Heyyy." Irene place the hot ramen infront of Lisa.

"Where are your friends?" Lisa asked.

"Why? Do you want to meet them?" Irene asked. It was the opposite, she doesn't wanted to be seen here. Irene alone is too much to handle. What more if there would be more like her.

"A bunny spoon?" Lisa laughed lightly.

"Yes, and you'll be the first one to use that." Irene said sitting infront of Lisa.

"Thank you for the food." Lisa bowed before slurping the aritficial broth of ramen.

Irene grabbed place a bread infront of Lisa's mouth, indicating for Lisa to have a taste.

"Come on." Irene said as she chew. Lisa shove her hand and pick a bread by herself. Irene was a bit disappointed.

"Don't be offended." Lisa quickly said.

"I would eat that if I haven't seen you scratch your butt earlier." Lisa said stopping her laughter.

Irene burst into laughter.