XXII

Lisa got off from the treadmill. It was late night but she can't sleep yet and decided to release some sweat. She texted Irene few times but it seemed that the lady has already fell asleep. Taking off her drench top, Lisa heard a chuckle.

She stumbled in her feet and fear rushed in her spine. She's alone in this room. Well, she was supposed to be alone in this room.

"Hi, don't you think it's late?" Jennie asked, her eyes were languid.

"God Jennie, you scared the shit out of me." Lisa said holding her chest and panting heavily.

"You should ask that to yourself, sneaking in my house like a thief." Lisa added.

"And nice clothes by the way, where are you headed at?" Lisa asked when she noticed that Jennie's outfit was on point.

"I just came back from the airport. I went straight to the bar, drunk a few shots only to go here wishing to satisfy my craving." Jennie sexily chuckled.

"Whiskey? I know right. The whiskey in my house is phenomenal. Go downstairs, pour yourself a glass. I know you are my guest and I'm the host, but it's past 11 now. Warm accommodation wasn't available as of the moment." Lisa said, leaving Jennie at the excercise room.

Jennie pulled her by her hands before she can even fully go outside. This time, Lisa surely stumbled.

"What IU did to you at France?" Jennie asked, she managed to caught Lisa in her limbs.

"Did she do something stupid?" She added. Lisa stood up properly and slowly removed the grasp of Jennie from her waist.

"It wasn't serious- she was just playful the same way you do." Lisa replied. Jennie held her once again.

Jennie's eyes pierce through Lisa and the latter nervously retrieved her hand from Jennie's grasp. Lisa was about to talk when Jennie's eyes became calm.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to hang out with her." Jennie mumbled.

"It's a one time thing Jennie, a kiss? It was nothing. I enjoyed her company. There's no big deal, like really. And I can't understand you right now. Perhaps, you are drunk." Lisa said chuckling.

"No, she came here to see you." Jennie said.

"Right, is she interested in me? Like, does she see me as someone she can toy with?" Lisa asked.

"Anyway, don't, doesn't matter, I'm seeing someone." Lisa answered her question, shrugging her shoulders.

"Who's that someone?" Jennie asked agitated.

"That's a story for another time to tell." Lisa winked and Jennie was dumbfounded.

"Lisa, does it mean I can't kiss you anymore?" Jennie asked huskily.

"Well, ye- ofcourse, silly. You can't kiss me in the first place." Lisa said nervously.

"But you keep stealing." Lisa finished her sentence.

"Right, sorry, I might be a thief sometimes." Jennie said shrugging.

"Just like now." Jennie said and leaned closer to Lisa. Lisa was cornered at the wall. In few centimeters was the sight of Jennie's inviting lips, Lisa gulped.

"No, Jennie. Come on, I'll take you to bed." Lisa said and Jennie snickered.

"I just want a kiss but you offered to take me on the bed?" Jennie chuckled.

"How thoughtful, Lisa."

"Girl, I swear, if you won't stop talking, I'll stab you in your chest and transfer your fats into mine." Lisa said peeking in her own chest.