XII

Lisa visited the guest room first thing in the morning but Irene had already left. She really feel bad last night and it caused her insomia. The goal last night was to unwind and have fun, not to create any additonal problems.

She looked at her huge wide mirror, this would be one of her favorite thing in her room, aside fromt he succulent plant Irene gave her. She can see her whole bed from her, Chaeyoung once told her that it was kinky but Lisa had never thought of it that way.

"I legit kissed her." Lisa mumbled as she held her lips.

"Oh geez, what I was thinking?" She said hitting her head.

"I'm not the one who got wasted." Lisa huffed.

She was stopped in her own drama when Nayeon knocked in her door, telling that breakfast is ready. She quickly exited her bedroom and went downstairs.

"Uh, Nayeon. What time Irene left?" Lisa asked not looking at Nayeon. She was avoiding the question in her maid's face.

"Early morning, around five, Ms. Lisa" Nayeon replied as she pour some orange juice for the lady.

"Really, eager to leave that much." Lisa mumbled.

"Her eyes were swollen." Nayeon said and it quickly add guilt to Lisa's heart.

"Oh?" Only word Lisa managed to say. She finished her toast and went back to her room but before she can lock her door.

"Thanks Nayeon, but I didn't ask." Lisa said and Nayeon quickly apologized. Now that she knew Irene cried, it added guilt in her chest.

Suddenly, Lisa received a call from an unknown number. She ignored it since she wasn't the type of person who answers call from numbers she didn't knew. However, her head was a mess.

"Hello, Lisa. This is Seulgi." Seulgi said sternly.

"Yes, hi, uh, why did you call?"

"This is the second time Irene came back from you all gloomy and shit. What did you do to her?" Seulgi asked.

"I- what did she told you?" Lisa asked in panic. The least she wanted to happen is other people knowing she had kissed Irene.

"She won't tell me a thing that's why I'm asking you now. You are making our girl sad, does Suho made fun of her or it was actually you? Are you bullying her?" Seulgi hissed.

"We had a misunderstanding, it was nothing serious, I guess, uhh, it was girl's stuff you know. I- can I come over instead?" Lisa asked.

"I'm leaving this noon, it's only Irene who will be left here. Make sure she's smiling when I went home or I'll feed you to my tarantulas." Seulgi said and then hanged up.

"What a thug." Lisa mumbled.

Before going to Irene's apartment, Lisa decided to buy at mall some stationaries that Irene can use in writing letters. Colored pens, scented papers, and other stuff that a crafty would appreciate. It's a peace offering.

Lisa pressed the doorbell for almost four times, but the person inside seemed to ignore all of it. She sighed, maybe Irene needed a space so she started to turn her back but she heard the door squeaking.

When Irene noticed that it was Lisa, she was about to close the door but Lisa quickly put her feet inside, and she squealed in pain when Irene hit her feet.

"I know your mad, but don't get physical." Lisa said, holding the knob.

"Why are you here?" Irene asked coldly.