XXX

"Do you think you can teach at my class? You are a classy and a unique designer and I would love to include you at my team. You're like the daughter of Vogue's editor in chief" Tiffany said.

"That's really sweet Ms. Tiff but teaching is an aspect of my career that I never consider nor look forward into trying." Lisa said before sipping in her lemon water.

"That's a really huge loss on my part." Ms. Tiffany chuckled as she wipe her lips.

"I'm sure you'll find someone who would love to do that." Lisa said, trying to comfort the lady.

"I hope so but they are not you."

"Going back, my friend wanted to choose you to create Lana Del Ray's gown for this coming Gala." Tiffany said. Lisa widened her eyes.

"What? Really? I'm actually a fan." Lisa said happily. It was true, but only since Irene and her broke up, she decided to listen at sad songs to hurt more of her feelings. The artist was included in her top favorites, including Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo.

"Really? So it's a yes then?" Tiffany asked smiling.

"Ofcourse! But I need to know other details that she wants." Lisa said.

"That only means you have to join a zoom meeting with her." Tiffany said and at that point, Lisa wanted to collapsed from happiness.

"Oh my god! How can I pay you with this!" Lisa said.

"It's because of your hard work that are getting recognized by the western artists. However, if you still insists, you know ho-"

"I'll think about it Ms. Tiffany." Lisa said and Tiffany nodded her head in understanding.

"Here are the contact details of me and and Lana's stylist. Let me know if you need to know more." Tiffany said as she handed two calling cards from her purse while she's standing.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Tiffany. I appreciate it." Lisa said, kissing Tiffany's right cheek while she warmly hug the lady.

It was a good news. It also means another work and pressure. However, Lisa didn't see it that way but it was the best distraction she can get, as she was trying to forget someone.

They bid to each other and Lisa quickly grabbed her phone to dial a number that she memorized by heart.

"Oh no, not again." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Chaeyoung." Lisa said, trying to focus, deleting the number she punched earlier.

"Yes, that's the number of my bestfriend." Lisa mumbled when she saw Chaeyoung's name at the contact.

"We have something to celebrate." Lisa said excitedly and she heard Chaeyoung grunting what.

"I'm coming over. I'll bring some champagne." Lisa said before hanging up.

She was used telling good news to a certain raven haired. She couldn't get it out in her system. How can she forgot someone if each thing she does reminds her of Irene?

"No, Lisa. Are you crazy? You accepted a project that needed your whole hours until the event is finish." Chaeyoung asked in disbelief.

"Can I hear a Congratulations, Lisa. You deserved it." Lisa rolled her eyes, pouring herself a glass of champagne she bought in her way.

"I don't like you being like this. You should balance your work and life. I know this is your coping mechanism but this isn't healthy." Chaeyoung hugged her bestfriend.