XIV

Irene was frozen in her position. That was so dumb question. Lisa tried to walk towards her but she quickly run into her to held her to avoid getting tripped.

"Careful." Irene mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked once again. Irene held her on the waist to support her still.

"You told me to com-"

"I told you to wait at my room, my bedroom." Lisa said chuckling. Irene quickly smiled and hit Lisa lightly.

"Why are you drunk? I thought you were busy." Irene asked curiously.

"Can we go upstairs first? I need to change my clothes." Lisa said and held Irene's hand with longing. Irene guided her until they were inside Lisa's room.

"I'll have a quick shower, hmkay?" Lisa asked and vanished into shower.

For almost twenty minutes doing her rituals, she was done and went out to find out Irene was already sleeping. Lisa hang her robed and left herself in a black silk nighties.

"Irene." Lisa said, she was still intoxicated tho the shower made her sober a little. She's still too brave to do some actions that she would give second thoughts if she was actually sober.

Lisa kissed Irene's lips slowly, as if she missed her all day. Irene stirred and slowly open her eyes. She saw Lisa's eyes were shut as she kiss her. Irene responsed and moan when Lisa entered her tongue. Lisa nibbled in her lower lip before travelling her kiss into Irene's jawline.

"Uhh, Lisa." Irene pushed Lisa lightly. The latter stopped and looked at her, desire was still visible in her eyes. Irene sat and Lisa rested her hand on Irene's side.

"Hey" Lisa mumbled.

"Are you sober?" Irene asked.

"A little, I guess." Lisa said, pulling Irene towards her but the latter resist in a non-offending way.

"Maybe we can talk? About this? Us?" Irene asked.

"I'm really tired." Lisa said sighing.

"But you had a drink." Irene replied a little harsh.

"Am not allowed to? You're prohibiting me?" Lisa asked chuckling.

"No, it was a statement. You are drunk. How did you go home?" Irene asked realizing.

"About that, Jungkook drove me. It was one hell of a ride." Lisa said laughing. She remembered that name, that was the man from the mall that Lisa said she hated. That was Lisa's ex's bestfriend.

"Ohh." Irene could only manage to say.

"Around 5-ish, he saw me at the parking lot and then asked me to went at the bar downtown. We had fun until 2:30? Yuh, 2:30 in the morning. I really have a great time." Lisa added.

Irene's chest felt like it was wounded open and someone poured a salt on it. She was collecting herself to speak. It was a wrong idea to come here. If she had know this will happen, she wouldn't dare to step out in her room.

"I see." Irene smiled.

"So, uh, are you sleepy?" Irene asked as she stood up.

"What? Where are you going?" Lisa asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Guestroom." Irene shortly replied and walk towards the door.

"Goodn-" Irene was cut off.

"Sleep here with me. That's the purpose of sleepover, isn't it?" Lisa asked.

Irene couldn't help but to scoffed. She shook her head and vanished. Lisa quickly followed her at the guestroom.

"I can sleep here, if you're not comfortable at my bed." Lisa said.