III

Irene was in her sports bra everytime she'll make her pots and ceramics. Simply because, she is way more comfortable and less laundry since it is always quite messy. Her sweats were pouring down in her skin as she refused to turn on the ventilation.

"Early grind?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, I still have alot of pots to bake." Irene said glancing over Wendy.

"Need some help?" Wendy asked but Irene shook her head smiling.

"Well, then, let's have some breakfast first. I'll call the girls." Wendy said and Irene was hungry, she washed her hands at the sink.

"Good day hotties." Yeri said roaming her eyes on Irene and Wendy on her strapless top.

Seulgi, greeted her tarantula first before any of her roommate. She was so fond of it.

"Hi girls, I'll make you sandwhich please make hot drinks for us." Seulgi said and directly went to the pantry. It was always a routine in the morning whether weekdays or weekends. They have the strongest bond, making their friendship similar to a healthy family relationship.

"Unnie? What happened to your date last other day?" Yeri asked stirring her coffee.

"It wasn't a date. I met Suho's cousin. She'll help me to get close with the LOML." Irene said dreamily.

"How was it?" Seulgi asked.

"It was fun. She said she has to know me first." Irene said handling Seulgi her coffee.

"And how was her first impression?"

"I don't know. We haven't talk about it actually but she was nice. That's why I don't want to oblige her helping me with her cousin. If she does then, I am more than thankful. If she doesn't, it's okay. I'm not stopping loving Suho." Irene said.

"Why does it sounded like you two hooked up." Yeri said sitting between Wendy and Irene. The latter looked at her with a confused expression.

"Suho and I? We're not going to hook up. We'll be in a serious relationship." Irene said.

"No, I meant the cousin and you. It sounded like you two hooked up and didn't talked again." Yeri said laughing.
Wendy and Irene looked at her.

"They are both girls!"

"We are both girls!" The two said in the same time.

"No one said, you were not." Seulgi said.

"It doesn't matter nowadays." Yeri shrugged.

"It does to me. It's unconventional." Irene said taking a bite in her toast. Yeri and Seulgi just looked at each other, ofcourse, it's Irene she has to behave this way.

"Do you need a hand in your pots?" Seulgi asked.

"No, thank you guys for asking but I can do it. You guys are really helpful."

"I didn't asked." Yeri quickly said. Irene glared at her.

"I didn't deserved the praise." Yeri said laughing, just trying to annoy Irene. Ofcourse, she is too is always willing to help.

Lisa and Taehyung was on a date with Taehyung's buddies, Jungkook and Kai. She was the only girl since those two were single. Taehyung said she will have fun coming with them. Lisa did at first, until they started talking about balls, football games in which she's not interested at the moment.

"I'll get us drinks." Lisa said kissing Taehyung's cheek and the boy nodded his head.

Lisa went outside to call Chaeyoung. She hopes that her bestfriend will answer her quickly.