XVII

Irene wore her favorite dress. Lisa asked them to come over. She said she threw a mini party with her small circle of friends. Irene didn't hesitate to say yes. Afterall, she thought Lisa was going to be mad at her. She was wrong, she perceived Lisa too  small.

"Do I look okay?" Irene asked.

"You look stunning." Wendy commented and gave her a squeeze in the shoulders.

"Tell her we'll join next time. All of us are just busy right now." Seulgi said sadly. She really wanted to hang out more with Lisa but they're schedule won't meet.

"This exam is so wrong timing!" Yeri huffed.

"I'm sure she'll understand." Irene said grabbing her pouch.

"Have fun! Don't try to go home drunk, hmkay?" Wendy said.

"Yes mom." Irene rolled her eyes. She exited the apartment after waving a goodbye with her friends who are swamped with their works.

Irene was welcomed by Lisa's driver, RM. Lisa insisted that she'll send someone to pick her up. Irene can't do anything about it.

"Hi RM." Irene greeted him. RM was nervous around Irene, he only gave a small smile to prevent embarrassing himself.

"How was it at the mansion?" Irene asked curiously.

"There's no one yet when I drove here, aside from Ms. Lisa, Ms. Bae." RM replied.

Irene suddenly felt nervous. She had no clue how Lisa's friends are. Are they good?  She hopes so.

"Have you met Lisa's friends?" Irene asked.

"Ms. Chaeyoung and Ms. Jisoo? Yes, sometimes they pay Ms. Lisa a visit once in a while." RM answered nervously. It felt like the longer the sentences he speak, the worse anxiety he had.

"Uhhh. Are you sure you're physically fit tonight to do your job? You are vibrating, RM." Irene said with worry.

"Uh, hm, I'm so sorry Ms. Bae!" RM apologized and did his best to send Irene at Lisa's house. Only after a half an hour or so, they arrived safe and sound.

"Hi Irene! They are at the roof deck. Ms. Lisa said just go upstairs."  Nayeon said greeting Irene.

"Hello Nayeon! Great. I'll go then." Irene said smiling.

The first thing that greeted Irene was Lisa's view. She stopped at her trance. She was expecting new other people but definitely not this one. Lisa was leaning to Jungkook, the man was whispering something that made Lisa laughed. Lisa was so engrossed that maybe, she didn't knew, her right hand was resting on Jungkook's thigh as she cover her mouth while she laugh.

Irene felt something in her chest. She was about to take a step when someone bumped into her.

"Oh, new girl, who are you?" The girl with a cat eye asked. It was Jennie.

"Uh, hey, I'm Iren-"

"Lis-" Jennie stopped.

"Lisa! Introduce us to your other guest!" Jennie called out Lisa. She was obviously surprised at Jungkook and Lisa's closeness.

"Oh, Irene! You came, where are the other girls?" Lisa asked.

"They can't make it. They were actually occupied. Maybe next time?" Irene said.

"Oh sure, my bad. This was unplanned. Chaeyoung was just bothering me to do this." Lisa said giggling but someone cleared her throat, Jennie.

"Jennie, this is Irene. Irene this is Jennie." Lisa said with an excited smile. She was having fun for real.