XVI

A/N: I miss Irene so bad that I ended up stalking jEaN gArcIa,, :(

Lisa was done having meeting with some local fashion designers at France. She decided not to went back early at her flat. She zip her hot choco and let her snacks go cold. She didn't want to wake up early today only to come for an almost 8-hour meeting.

"What's up with you, Irene." Lisa mumbled as she stared at her blank phone. Irene refused to come with her, making valid excuses. She didn't insist though. The look on Irene's face during that time, tells alot.

"It's okay, it's just a week trip. You're okay with me being MIA with a week or two, right?" Lisa playfully asked.

"I'm not okay with it."

"Then come with me." Lisa said again.

"I can't. I have pots to mold. Deadlines are above my head." Irene said biting her lower lip.

"O-okay. I just thought that I should ask you." Lisa grinned.

"I know you'll bombard my phone with your messages like you always do." Lisa added, teasing Irene. The lady just smiled at her.

"Not even a single message." Lisa sighed. She wonders what she did wrong.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed. Three messages. She quickly opened it. From Jennie, Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Jennie was asking if how she's doing and that she knew some fashion designers that she can ask to tour Lisa. Jungkook asked if she was free when she got back after her trip. Chaeyoung, food related thing.

She replied with Jennie a picture of her with a poker face. She replied Chaeyoung with a middle finger.

Lisa scoffed. How dare Irene do this? Do? She did nothing, literally. Uh. How dare Irene do nothing?

It's my third day here, midget. You didn't even asked me if I arrived safely. Lisa didn't notice that she was holding her cup so tight.

Anyway, seemed like you only want my body. Can't blame you.

Arggh! Not that I want you to want me more other than platonic. It's just...

"Hello there?" A stunning woman went infront of her.

Lisa was back at her trance. She fixed her composure and place her hot choco at the table.

"Are you lost, miss?" Lisa asked, not that she intend to sound rude but it's only how it came out from her mouth. As a mock.

"I'm not." The woman chuckled, Jennie was right, Lisa was quite not good at conversation.

"Then why are you infront of me?" Lisa asked.

"I'm IU, Jennie's friend. She sent me your location and I happened to be around the corner only." IU said smiling.

"I didn't say yes to her."

"Well, you know her. She decides for everyone." IU replied.

"I don't need a tour guide." Lisa waive her hand.

"Thanks for the offer, I appreciate but I don't need a babysit-"

"I know all the good bars around here." IU winked.

"Girl, I was just kidding, come on." Lisa said as she stood up.

"Just what I thought." IU mumbled as she smiled.

"It's too early. We should grab dinner first." IU said as she walk beside Lisa.

"You offered me a good bar and now we're going to a diner. Aren't you a scam?" Lisa chuckled but it's alright, she was hungry anyway. The snakcs at the cafè doesn't look appetizing to her earlier.