IX

A/N: For Irene 🐰💝

"Why are you so early? I thought we're going yo meet at four? And at the park?" Irene asked, she was buttoning her blouse as Lisa and her exit the apartment. None of her friends were willing to let Lisa go. They really find her pretty and enjoyed her company.

Lisa seemed to be occupied, she just held the two hot chocolate in her right hand and gaze at void.

"Are you alright? You seemed not okay." Irene commented.

"Ofcourse, just, I don't know. Maybe I was early and had lacked of sleep." Lisa said, not looking at Irene.

"Sorry about this morning, I didn't mean to shout." Irene said.

"No, I should have said I was coming over." Lisa said.

"That's not something I would expect, actually." Irene said giggling.

The truth was, Lisa felt the need of comfort since she saw Taehyung left a message in her viber in which she didn't bother to open for her to read. It was almost two months since they broke up and she's still not over it.

"Where are we going?" Irene asked.

"I don't know." Lisa shrugged.

"Wow." Irene scoffed. Lisa handed her the other hot choco.

"Look, I'm sorry. I tend to do stupid things when I am agitated, hurt or so whatever. And one of those thing is coming early at your apartment, getting involved your friends and~"

"Getting involved my friends? What's the supposed to mean?" Irene asked curiously.

"They invited me for dinner this Saturday." Lisa said sighing.

"Oh, about that, you can't force yourself to come. It's really okay." Irene said, before taking a sip.

"Thanks." Lisa said sighing.

"So, it's still early. I haven't eat anything." Lisa said as she click her tongue.

"What? My friends didn't accommodate you as I bathe myself?" Irene asked in disbelief. They could have offer a bread!

"Na-uh. They just stared at me and asked tons of questions." Lisa laughed lightly, Irene felt at ease that Lisa wasn't annoyed.

"Each nerve of them has curiousity, apologies in their behalf." Irene said.

"They're fun. They're like my friends, loves to tease and joke around." Lisa said and Irene shot her a glance. First time that Lisa mention about her friends.

"Uhh, how about we go to my house and you cook us something nice, just tell me what you need. And then we can watch movies at our theater or play xbox or swim, I'll lend you some of my two piece thay I never wore before." Lisa offered.

"Anything." Irene smiled, and Lisa bit her lower lips as she smiled back at Irene.

"Great."

"Welcome to my house, again." Lisa said. She saw Irene was being amaze once again at the architecture of their modern house.

"It's a mansion, idiot." Irene said, her eyes still full of amazement.

"We can hitch directly at the theater room, if that's okay with you." Lisa said.

"I'd like to see that but I'm hungry."

"There are popcorns in there." Lisa sais.

"Real food, Lisa. If that's not too much to ask. I wish you can give me a real food after you kidnapped me." Irene said sarcastically.