XV

Irene invited Lisa for a movie hang out. She thought she had been dying to watch that movie, she also invited her friends to come but unfortunately, they have watched it already. It wasn't easy to make Lisa agree to come with her. I have my own theater room. Her excuse. However, Irene was persistent, for almost an hour convincing Lisa through phonecall, the fashion designer agreed.

"Aish, you took so long." Irene said when she saw Lisa at the entrance of cinema.

"I never wanted to come in the first place." Lisa said as she put her sunglasses to its case.

"You know, it's been two weeks since I last saw you. You've been avoiding me since we talked ab-"

"Should we come inside or we're just gonna chitchat here?" Lisa asked.

"Cinema four." Irene said and lead the way.

Lisa slowly followed Irene. It was true that she's been avoiding this lady. She was saving herself from more confusions.

"Eh? It's already time. Why it's still not full?" Irene asked.

"Probably because the movie is terrible." Lisa replied, roaming her eyes.

"Heh, Suho is on that movie. How can you say that." Irene asked as they took further step at the upper side.

"He appeared like five seconds." Lisa rolled her eyes, laughing a little.

"Still~"

"You do know that it's a re-viewing of old movie, right?" Lisa asked.

"I know." Irene didn't realized that. That explained why there are only little number of people inside the cinema.

"Liar. Aish, you haven't seen me in almost two weeks and you'll kill me with boredom?" Lisa asked, finally choosing a sit.

"I'm sorry okay. You won't agree with an ice cream or hot choco friendly date." Irene sighed. Lisa quickly felt the guilt rushed in her spine.

"I actually heard this is good." Lisa said after clearing her throat.

"I miss you, Lisa." Irene said looking at Lisa. The movie begun. Lisa looked at her and then smiled.

"Popcorn? Here's your soda." Irene said and Lisa grabbed it, placing in her side.

"Oh my god, it's starting." Irene said giggling. Lisa bit her lower lips to refrain from smiling.

Lisa was surprisingly engrossed at the movie. Irene? She was sleeping, her head was resting on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa only noticed that her company was unconscious when Irene's head dropped.

"Irene, you are something else." Lisa mumbled.

Lisa decided to wake up Irene by asking her a question. Irene's sleep was shallow so she woke up easily.

"How's the movie?" Lisa asked.

"It's great. I like it, the plot? Lit 🔥." Irene said making a gesture. Lisa laughed at her.

"You fell asleep. Suho's screentime was already done." Lisa said. Irene didn't even flinch nor say anything.

"I can watch it at YouTube." She said, Lisa didn't expect it that it would only be her reaction. She thought she's going hysterical.

"Isn't it the purpose you wanted to come here?" Lisa asked curiously.

"I wanted to hang out with you." Irene replied annoyed. Lisa can't still get it.

"We cou- why would you li- I can't believe you did this. You can come to my house-"

"Really? Because I'm certain that you were avoiding me!" Irene asked, shouting. The people from the front looked at them and she calmed down.