XX

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

"Irene, where are you going?" Wendy asked.

"I'll just, hmm, go outside?" Irene said unsure.

"Outside of Lisa's house?" Wendy asked again.

"Ye-, no! I'm not going on Lisa's house." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Better not. Take care, okay?" Wendy said smiling.

"Yah." Irene mumbled.

She locked the door and left.

"I can't remember Lisa's office." Irene muttered.

I miss her.

I miss her so much.

But I hate her. I wish her bangs would have split ends. Who I am kidding, she will still look good. Well, I should hate her.

Irene wasn't sure if going there would be a good idea. There is a huge possibility that the office would be empty as Lisa staying there is a rare occurrence. Unless, Lisa needs to meet some staffs personally, in which Irene wish to be the case for today.

Irene sneak up on Lisa's office with a little help as she bribe the young receptionist who was trying to hit on her. She gave him a sticky note that has a quote from the subway she had read on her way to this building.

Death is not an opposite of life, but a part of it. Ironically, written in a lively vivid pastel green paper. The receptionist gulped upon reading it but Irene gave him a sharp look, as she tried to look mysterious and seductive in which obviously, she failed miserably as she looked like a kid that about to threw tantrums.

The receptionist let her, as he chose to feel giddy. Thank you, beautiful. He mumbled. Irene was thankful she had that effect on the man, she got the information she needed.

"23rd. The last room at left." Irene recited that direction.

She entered the elevator. Luckily, there are only few individuals inside. Irene whistled the tone of bad romance. The other people looked at her weirdly and she chose to shut her mouth. But she can't stop humming it even with her mouth close, so it sounded like a muffled moans by a cannibal victim being drag at the nearest lake to chop her body.

Ting.

Irene exited the elevator and the people sigh in relief.

She quickly walked at the pathway, scanning each room. She also noticed that two men have got out from the last room at left, which supposed to be Lisa's office.

She's here!

She run up and knock at the door. She heard Lisa speaking. Come in. Irene stepped inside and saw that Lisa was putting her laptop inside her bag. She was preparing to go home.

Lisa was surprised to see her but her eyes quickly averted at her desk.

"How are you?" Lisa asked casually. Probably, to stop the awkward silence.

"I'm okay." Irene replied. Lisa continued to put her things at her bag. She doesn't like the silence but she doesn't know too what to say.

"Last Friday, I think I overreacted." Irene said. Lisa looked up at her.

"No, you were right. I am selfish." Lisa said.

"Your reaction was something I have expected." She added.

After meeting Irene in their spot, Lisa happily gave Moonbyul the letters from Irene to be sent at Suho's tent who was having a taping as of the moment. She carefully place it on the wooden table to show how beautiful and detailed the letters were. She proudly showed it off.