XXI

"Hey, you missed Suho's interview!" Seulgi said, trying to make Irene cry.

"It's okay." Irene said. Yeri and Seulgi gawked at her.

Yeri slammed the table and quickly grabbed the thermometer and place it on Irene's mouth.

"Yeh-rih, itsh tashte shhour-" Irene tried to removed Yeri's hand.

"Yeri removed it from her mouth! I used it on my underarm!" Seulgi said and Irene starts to vomit. Irene also manage to grab a single strand of underarm hair from her tongue since Seulgi was doing a no shave May.

"Sorry unnie, I have to make sure you are okay. You surprised me, us." Yeri said as she watched Irene gargle a mouth wash.

"Wendy unnie, aren't you going to react?" Yeri asked Wendy who was currently flipping her book in the page where she read last. She was starting to regret to use the thermometer as bookmark.

"Well, maybe Irene got tired of him?" Wendy shrugged. Not wanting to pressure Irene.

"I'm seeing somone." Irene said. Seulgi and Yeri were frozen. Wendy's lips crept up a smile.

"Wait, as in as a date or as hallucinations?" Yeri asked. Wendy laughed and rolled at the floor. Irene clenched her jaw. Seulgi accidentally let her tarantula crawl at the couch.

"We're kind of exclusive but not yet really, it was- we were taking baby steps. We're still figuring out where this kind of things will bring us or will led into." Irene said shyly.

"Who is he?!!!" Seulgi asked.

"Let us meet him before I hunt him down myself and feed him-"

"It's not a him." Irene said.

"And you should not resort to violence, Seulgi. It's so barbaric." Irene said and Seulgi just mimicked her.

"Hail mary, full of grac- you're into beastality now." Yeri said in shocked. Wendy didn't find it funny and she hit Yeri's head.

"Where did you learn that, huh!" Wendy scolded the youngest lady.

"It's a she, like a human, person." Irene said biting her lower lip. She glared at Yeri.

"Girl, explain." Seulgi said, copying Lisa's voice.

"It's her. Lisa." Irene said. Seulgi face palmed herself.

"I didn't saw that coming!" She added.

"How about we support Irene, guys?" Wendy asked.

"I need the details. No details, no friendship." Yeri said and Seulgi nodded her head.

"How did it happened? Last time I check she has been calling you siz." Seulgi said.

"And you, you already knew about this?" Seulgi asked Wendy.

"Kind of. I have noticed signs so I wasn't surprised when I learned that it was true." Wendy shrugged.

"Maybe soon? We can tell them to you together?" Irene asked nervously.

"That sounds nice. I can interrogate her." Seulgi said nodding her head.

Wendy gave Irene a squeezed in her shoulders, for telling her friends about her feelings. It wasn't easy, and it take alot of courage.

"Glad you realized something." Wendy said and smiled. Irene smiled at herself, feeling more comfortable that her friends didn't feel disgusted about her choices.

"Hey." Lisa greeted the lady. Irene run towards Lisa and kiss her all over her face. Lisa cringe jokingly and Irene stopped, glaring at the brunette.